Big mistake when I wanted to buy some shoes for my daughter

Joegemi02-
New Community Member
I was looking for a pair of shoes that n posh mark and found a guy that said on his comment of the post. Call him if you are really interested and left his number. I called him and he seemed like a nice guy. He asked me if I could send him through cash app or Apple Pay. I told him that I only had PayPal. He mentioned that he didn’t have PayPal but he was going to open a PayPal account and call me back when he had it ready. Shortly after he requested the payment. He called me to let me know he requested the money but he had asked if I could send it as a friend or family and I didn’t suspect of anything bad, since I had never done any Personal purchases before with my PayPal. After I maid the payment I didn’t get a call or text. I didn’t hear from him for a while. I had tried calling. I sent him an email and nothing. I opened a dispute and they said because it was a personal payment that I would not get a refund. He has replied since and said he could not return the funds because I opened a dispute. I can’t get a hold of anyone in customer service. What can I do? Anyone has any idea what I can do to resolve this.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.