Beware of Kvimis. Limited and jlbh

Aruu66
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered for two items from these two companies. When I complained to PayPal that the items were not received, PayPal provided me with tracking numbers. I was able to track  and found that both packages were truly delivered on the indicated dates. Unfortunately, both packages contain wrong items that I did not order for. One contains a wristwatch and the other contains a sunglass, whereas I ordered for totally different items.  The values of the items that were sent to me would be less than $5 for both items, whereas I paid about 1$00.  It now dawned on me that we might have fallen for “a bait and switch” as both packages contain the tracking number that were shared with us, but both contains wrong items that we did not order for. Hopefully payPal could blacklist some of these companies for the sake of buyers

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Corderman

I too was scammed... Order a mobile desk, received a cheap $2.00 watch for my $25.00. Offer me a $8.00 refund. I refunded. Offer to issue full credit if I returned the item to China which would have cost me $26... 

DO NOT BUY FRO THIS COMPANY (Kvimis. Limited) There are enough post that paypal PAYPAL and other payment source should have shut them down a long time ago.  

Login to Me Too

Aruu66
Contributor
Contributor
Same situation happened to me. Exactly what you described. I ordered for a computer desk. They sent me a $2 wristwatch. When I complained to Paypal, they promised to refund my money if I return the item. Return postage cost to China is about $30. This is more than the cost of the item that I ordered for. I believe this is a bait and switch fraud by many of these Chinese based companies. eBay has better customer protection policy than PayPal. If I had bought the item from ebay, my money would have been automatically refunded. The lesson: if you must buy anything online from China, using ebay would minimize your risk. Paypal needs to improve on their customer protection policy. I will never use paypal for any online purchase that is outside north America until they improve on protecting innocent customers that some of these fradulent and predatory chinese companies are feasting on.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.