Best online store?

Triste_Dieu
New Community Member

Does anyone have any experience with "best online store"? I purchased an switch from them on May 24th, and still waiting for it to show up.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Jen7813
Contributor
Contributor
I have had a problem with these. Ordered an Xbox from them and received a small box with 2 pieces of plastic inside. A dispute is ongoing with this.
Login to Me Too

harkermj
New Community Member

Same here. Ordered a switch. Received a flimsy piece of plastic in the mail. Dispute ongoing. Taking forever.

Boo.

Login to Me Too

Julieb1972
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an Xbox from them too and received a Toy worth nothing.  I raised a dispute back on 14th July, I told them when I received it what I had received and it's taken today for them to say I can have a refund but only if I send it to a completely fake Chinese address that isn't the same as the return address on the package I received.  It also says it must be in the same condition as when received - how do I prove that it's already completely battered.  I am tempted to take it to Amex who it was paid via but I don't want paypal to blacklist me.  The whole payment guarantee is a sham!!

Login to Me Too

Jen7813
Contributor
Contributor
Same date for mine too....Sent mine back and surprise, surprise, after three attempts it was refused. I took photos of the toy when I received it along side it’s packaging and tracking number. Its a nightmare
Login to Me Too

Julieb1972
Contributor
Contributor
Persevere with your dispute. PayPal have finally refunded me today and said the store has now been flagged so you are not required to send the item back. It’s taken some doing but a successful case! Thanks Julie
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.