Best Specialty Store

Vignesh_ramanan
Contributor
Contributor

I have made a purchase from the <removed> (Fake Dyson website) and I later found they are a fraudulent merchant.

I do have the Receipt no from Paypal,but I have purchased through credit card. I could not see this transaction from my paypal account activity and I could not raise a dispute for the refund.

Can you please provide the solution to get back my money.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

Nicnik16
Contributor
Contributor

SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!!

Login to Me Too

NurseKimberly
Contributor
Contributor

Did you try and dispute it through pay pal? I am new to pay pal and my friend told me to dispute it. I did and had my money back right away!

Login to Me Too

Laragret
Contributor
Contributor
My daughter ordered a hairdryer for Christmas with my credit card from this merchant. I am really unhappy that PayPal knows this is a fraudulent merchant and still allows the processing of payments.
Login to Me Too

NurseKimberly
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to pay pal and my husband has always been against it for some strange reason. I thought... what the heck is the harm? First item I buy happens to be off this site! So, yes I agree I am also surprised it would go through especially after seeing that so many others already had reported it fraud previously. 

Login to Me Too

Nicnik16
Contributor
Contributor

They are the worst. Paypal refuses to take any responsiblity in this!

Login to Me Too

Queen41
Same thing happened to me. I’m waiting for my refund now... I hope I get it... I hope they get those liars and scammers!
Login to Me Too

amanda_1427
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem but it appeared to be a Google Nest seller. I've contacted Paypal and my Credit card company of the fraudulent company. Paypal replied right away and has given the seller till the 19th of December to provide the merchandise. Contact Paypal through their message chat option with the info from the receipt you received about your purchase and they'll be able to track it that way.

Login to Me Too

amanda_1427
Contributor
Contributor

I remembered that I purchased these items on my iPhone Browser, I was able to go back in my history and pull this information. The website no longer exists but you can see it route me through PayPal to pay. I've added this screenshot to my dispute with PayPal. Maybe see if you can track back to where the purchase originated from, so we can stop these people.

Fradulent Company.PNG

Login to Me Too

Mimitodorova
I order the Google nest hub max and the nest doorbell unfortunately paypal denied my dispute without explanation. I am lost i dont know what to do from here. The only one thing that I received was a tracking number from China and this tracking number did not gives any information.
Login to Me Too

chrisrgraham
Contributor
Contributor

I had this VERY same problem with this website. It makes me VERY frustrated also.

I have contacted PayPal, I have the receipt but I only paid as a "guest"

Any suggestions on how to dispute this would be welcome. To speak with somone at PayPal seems very difficult.

Any advice would be welcome. Dyson was very nice about it, but it does not change the payment was made.

How do I get my money refunded form Paypal? Why don't they have a "TransactionID" search button when you paid as a guest?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.