Best Specialty Store

Vignesh_ramanan
Contributor
Contributor

I have made a purchase from the <removed> (Fake Dyson website) and I later found they are a fraudulent merchant.

I do have the Receipt no from Paypal,but I have purchased through credit card. I could not see this transaction from my paypal account activity and I could not raise a dispute for the refund.

Can you please provide the solution to get back my money.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

Akapixie
Contributor
Contributor
Oh my gosh!!! This store is totally fake and the Criminals behind this frudulent website AND NON existent store need to be put in jail. the same thing happened to me this last weekend dec 5th. They made a fake Soney playstation SITE and advertised THE ps5 digital edition at a discounted price I placed an order for 2 ps5. They got me for close to $500. Like you I didn't notice until it was to late. I contacted PayPal resolution center immediately and told them I had been scammed. Like you my invoice has no contact information for the seller and no shipping DETAILS OTHER than shipping is free. PayPal JUST DENIED my case. They say my case doesn't qualify for a billing dispute, and that if I have more information I can appeal the case. I paid using a credit card, I filed a case with them as well, I have not heard back from them as of yet. I am going to appeal paypals decision i can't even imagine that they won't give me a refund. It is so obvious this outfit is fraudulent. Did your invoice HAVE an email address under the merchant ?? Evidently that is how the payment was made. PayPal sent me a receipt for payment showing my payment was sent to Best Specialty Store at So called email address I clicked on the email address and I sent an email to the address telling them I wanted to cancel my order and asked how their refund policy works. Of course I did not get a response. When I try to find the website I ordered from, it is non existent. I started out on cnet.com which had a link to psprogame.com this is where I thought I was on Sony playstation page.i just don't know what to do! I'm just praying either PayPal or my bank credit card STEPS up and does the right thing!!! These criminals need to be caught!!
Login to Me Too

amanda_1427
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted by Credit Card company first and reported it. Then I contacted PayPal. I didn't use payment option through PayPal and I'm glad I didn't since who knows what these people would do with that billing information. My credit card company is disputing the charge now. PayPal let me know that the seller has till the 19th to provide the merchandise. Either way, these people need to be stopped!

Login to Me Too

Akapixie
Contributor
Contributor
I agree I think it’s absolutely absurd that PayPal is denying these our cases, or waiting until January to do anything this time of year especially people can’t afford to just throw away money, they got me for close to $500 what’s wrong with PayPal? it’s very clear that we are all in the same boat we all got scammed by the same place and PayPal is just turning a defI ear,basically. hum maybe they’re in on it! I have faith that my cc company will step up and take care of me
Login to Me Too

Charlesrb
Unable to get the tracking number for PS4. Have approached PayPal. No one seems to know what to do
Login to Me Too

Almari1229
This is what's going to happen. PayPal will deny your claim, because BSS will give then a fraudulent tracking #. You will eventually get a refund, but you have to stay on top of it. I fought these guys and won my money back. I was lucky because I disputed the same day I made the transaction, and BSS sent them a tracking # saying it was delivered to me...lol...How? So paypal had no choice but to refund me my money.
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff18
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed by this. I thought I was at a Dyson website. I quickly realized that it was fake. I supplied PayPal with links to the website and and copies of the web page that gave bogus contact information. I won my dispute. Maybe this will help?
Login to Me Too

PCHIN1

What do I need to do to win my dispute?  My credit card is attached to PayPal.  PayPal has said they can’t help with a completed transaction - that I must go through my CC.

Login to Me Too

Vampgal_2000
Contributor
Contributor
I just ordered from there the same day as u. Of course I call their number and its always and I get my emails back saying its invalid. I just made a dispute with PayPal but I can see its going to be denied. So much for my daughter's Christmas preset and my $239.95.
Login to Me Too

NurseKimberly
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened here!! 😡!
Login to Me Too

Ccxxx
Contributor
Contributor
You’ll get your money back from PayPal, same thing happened to me, I order a PS5, PayPal denied my claim and close my case. BSS, sent out a fake tracking number saying that the product was shipped Dec. 23 and was delivered Dec. 23. From China???🤨 I took photo copies of this, went to PayPal chat line submitted everything. They reopened my case looked at my evidence and refunded my money three days later. Don’t give up guys, but you’ve to be persistent with PayPal or they’ll not help you. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.