Best Franchise Store

KellyB83
Contributor
Contributor

I seemed to have gotten scammed by this site, as well. I’ve contacted PayPal, my bank, fraud detection, and the “seller” at the email provided through my receipt. I hope everyone is able to get their full refund and they shut these scammers down!

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Bianca600
New Community Member
A TOTAL SCAM! Do not order from them! Paypal needs to remove them from their partnerships.
Login to Me Too

Thbstmm
Contributor
Contributor
I was scam by this company
Login to Me Too

444jockokj
Contributor
Contributor
I was refunded for a purchase from the fake site best franchise store in December, now Feb 11th they say I made a new purchase for the same amount from the best franchise store again . They said the seller had sent the product and I had received it so they added that purchase again. I have not received anything from anyone for the item I was trying to purchase in December. I can't even find a legit business online anywhere with that name. Total scam and its sad that PayPal knows its a scam site and won't stop adding their company as a way to pay on it. If it's a legit company then you'd think we consumers could at least be able to pull it up online somehow. Now it's in dispute again and I'm going through this crap all over again. I deleted the purchase email after my dispute was reimbursed so now that's gone and I have no proof of anything! Straight **bleep**!!!
Login to Me Too

Porce10
New Community Member
The only thing that these clowns are good for is Best Franchise for scamming people! Do NOT Fall for their bull s... DO NOT buy anything from these jokers!!!
Login to Me Too

skydares_85
I had the exact problem from this scam and PayPal took care of it for me ... kudos PayPal,... thanks for easing my frustration over the ordeal of my 1st time ever being scammed... I just really hope and pray that something is done to these ppl doing this to others and they get a lesson from it... thanks PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.