Best Franchise Store

KellyB83
Contributor
Contributor

I seemed to have gotten scammed by this site, as well. I’ve contacted PayPal, my bank, fraud detection, and the “seller” at the email provided through my receipt. I hope everyone is able to get their full refund and they shut these scammers down!

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

AndyHunt

I made the mistake of ordering some trainers for my son from this company on the 12th December . No emailed order receipt & surprise, surprise no subsequent shipping details. Smelt at rat when quite a few days later still nothing. Got in touch with Paypal resolution centre today. Emailed all the details of the transaction, item, Customer ref no. & Paypal ID no. etc and received a message within 2 hours to say issue is resolved and account will be credited back within 5 working days. Can't fault Paypal's service on my experience. Sorry if others have not been so lucky  

Login to Me Too

aceofsteal
Contributor
Contributor
It’s Dec.10th every website had no ps5 in stock so I thought I got lucky so I quickly paid Psprograme.com Aka Best Franchise Store 239.95. You think at that price a red flag would of lit but I purchased it anyway. Now I do a google review on them and all I see is that there a SCAM!!!!!! Now I see plenty of other’s are having the same problem why is PayPal still allowing payments from this Rubish Website???
Login to Me Too

Fusionchef
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so sorry! It sucks. Same here I should have had a red flag when the price was too good! I’m def going to blast the company on my social media to warn everyone to watch our for them and remind them of not being scammed!! I reached out to my credit union and they have opened an investigation (PayPal hasn’t helped me at all and reaching them by phone or email has been a pain in the **bleep** and I wasn’t happy with their resolution process last time I did this). Never again. Learned my lesson. PayPal should be investigating when this happens and STOPPING IT dead in its tracks with these merchants! I won’t be using PayPal if this continues. Only pay if you absolutely trust the person or business and can check it’s legit first!!! Merry Christmas. Ugh. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Monkey443
Really? PAYPAL? After everything covid has taken from our kids you have let scammers take their christmas to? We scraped by to save the beliefe that there is still good? Not
Login to Me Too

Chuckd2865
A true scammer, I fell for the to good to be true also price, I hope PayPal does something about getting me a refund!! Good luck...
Login to Me Too

444jockokj
Contributor
Contributor
Just ordered today before I realized it was a scam. I will contact my bank and will not authorize payment to PayPal if something isn't done to rectify this travesty on their customers!
Login to Me Too

SaraRosenberg
Contributor
Contributor

I also got scammed.  Paypay did a great job to reimburse me within 24 hours of me getting on chat and explaining what happened.  Thanks Paypal! 

Login to Me Too

Jessica219
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase for $249.99 for the Nintendo Switch Fortnite on 12/14/2020 and haven’t received any comm. Needless to say all contact info. for this company is invalid. Hoping for a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
Login to Me Too

MalMeow
Contributor
Contributor
Document, record, screenshot and save as much evidence that you currently have and anymore that you can discover about your victimization and this fraudulent activity. You will be given the opportunity to submit any and all information that you have in your dispute claim with PayPal. If you have more data to submit than is allowed in your original dispute claim you will be able to add more afterwards. Message PayPal’s chat and ask about the dispute concerning this issue. Eventually they will ask you if you have more information pertaining to your case and be given a link to submit more files. If you want your money back you must be persistent about this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.