Best Franchise Store

KellyB83
Contributor
Contributor

I seemed to have gotten scammed by this site, as well. I’ve contacted PayPal, my bank, fraud detection, and the “seller” at the email provided through my receipt. I hope everyone is able to get their full refund and they shut these scammers down!

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

mmint
Contributor
Contributor
The information show on website like email address and phone number was all fake. The earliest review was on June, I don’t understand why PayPal still working with they, not even a warn to customers.
Login to Me Too

MGMmom
Contributor
Contributor
I found the original site, not Best Franchise Store, email bounced when I reached out. PayPal denied my claim. That said, PayPal sent me notification of a shipment. Boy, will I be surprised if I actually receive thre product I ordered.
Login to Me Too

AnnH73
Contributor
Contributor
That is garbage. PayPal has to know it's a darn scam. I received a China post tracking and when I tried to track it said invalid. This is ridiculous. But then again, PayPal makes money on these false transactions so it seems they care more about that. They should care about all of us long time customers. If will probably pull my account if they don't refund my money.
Login to Me Too

PLou1
Contributor
Contributor
They gonna lose alot of customer if they keep this up, that's very frustrating.
Login to Me Too

FostersFusions
Contributor
Contributor
Did you hear anything?
Login to Me Too

PLou1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes same thing happened to me, it's crazy that a big compagny like paypal letting this going on, it's sad honestly, I just wanna know did you receive anything yet from them??
Login to Me Too

KellyB83
Contributor
Contributor

My receipt said <removed> I’ve tried emailing multiple times, to no avail. Also, my shipment is supposed to be here in the next 2-3 days. I’m anxious to see what is actually in the package! I will keep you posted!

Login to Me Too

Baileyburt13
Anything yet?
Login to Me Too

gshrader
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is giving them until Dec 13 for them to respond... the seller did send me an email with a China Post Ems tracking number... but of course it was not a tracking number that was recognized by the shipper. So hopefully I will hear soon. I'll keep this site posted as to what happens... Good luck to us all...
Login to Me Too

Jwblackwelder
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal and stay on the phone with them until someone resolves it. It took me 2 days, 5 phone calls, and several hours. But they were able to pull up this thread and all the similar disputes against the seller and closed it in my favor. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.