Best Franchise Store

KellyB83
Contributor
Contributor

I seemed to have gotten scammed by this site, as well. I’ve contacted PayPal, my bank, fraud detection, and the “seller” at the email provided through my receipt. I hope everyone is able to get their full refund and they shut these scammers down!

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

gshrader
Contributor
Contributor

I did get a receipt that looks like its for real, but alas it apparently isn't. Someone asked for the email address associated with the receipt... <removed> I'm sure it's not valid. I wrote them but no reply yet. Let's hope PayPal can help us out..

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526AV
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same situation, the email does not exist, i hope Paypal help us!!

Login to Me Too

AnnH73
Contributor
Contributor
I kept reading in here how PayPal was ruling in favor of the seller but I won mine and they are refunding me. I knew when I tried to track the phoney tracking and it didn't exist that I would probably be ok.
Login to Me Too

PLou1
Contributor
Contributor
What did you had to do??? Because I file a dispute, I got a tracking number from a certain shipper name China post ems, everyone saying that the tracking number is fake.
Login to Me Too

isaelt
Contributor
Contributor
all i did was file for a dispute. uploaded the receipts provided as much info regarding contact number not in service, no responce from seller or no confermation from seller. as soon as i submitted my dispute the case was closed and now im getting a refund
Login to Me Too

gshrader
Contributor
Contributor
Just got an email last night from PayPal saying they found in favor of my dispute and they are refunding me my entire amount of $244.99. The hardest part was waiting 15 days for the resolution part to happen, but I am happy about it. I hope this works out for all you also. Since I got a refund, they apparently are aware of "Best Franchise Store" is indeed a scam and needs to be resolved with all of you too. Good luck everyone...!
Login to Me Too

444jockokj
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is waiting for me to go to my bank and start the process of reimbursement. They sent me an email saying they are in my corner and are going to help set things right. That makes me feel so much better now.
Login to Me Too

AnnH73
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I feel that Paypal is allowing them to do this. If there are this many cases SHUT IT DOWN!!
Login to Me Too

mcmarvic1969

I was duped by this company as well. I ordered in December for a Christmas gift from here from my nephew. The receipt they sent me kind of looked suspicious and didn't have the name Best Franchise Store on the receipt. So, I logged into my credit card company and saw the name with a number on it, then went to Pay Pal and they had a different phone number. The phone number on Pay Pal was Pay Pals phone number but the one on my CC was a bad number, when I called it it said the number was unallocated. 

I asked Pay Pal why is it on my acct with them and they said they are basically the middle man to protect everyone's credit cards. I called my bank and Pay Pal the next day after I ordered when I ran a page that had a similar page but different web link. As I read info about these sites they are scams. They make their sites the same as the one on Sony and lower the prices and keep the money. My item I ordered was supposed to go to Virginia Beach, and I verified with the post office today because the tracking said today it went to Wichita, KS and they confirmed. 

I have no information to copy the company that originally sent the item out and the address of the company of Best Franchise I seen is located here in TX.

I hope this information helps everyone. Stay safe and healthy!!!

Login to Me Too

MGMmom
Contributor
Contributor

what's the email?  I didn't even get a receipt.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.