Best Franchise Store

KellyB83
Contributor
Contributor

I seemed to have gotten scammed by this site, as well. I’ve contacted PayPal, my bank, fraud detection, and the “seller” at the email provided through my receipt. I hope everyone is able to get their full refund and they shut these scammers down!

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

camaseyes
Contributor
Contributor
Got refunded guys within 2 days ...looks like PayPal is aware of the scam
Login to Me Too

MalMeow
Contributor
Contributor
That’s awesome you got a refund already. I was scammed on Dec 3, 2020. Notified PayPal I was being scammed within 24 hours. Filed a dispute claim on the 10th for not receiving items. Presented PayPal with ample amount of evidence pertaining to this fraudulent activity and I’m still awaiting a decision from them. They are full aware of what’s happening and yet it continues to happen.
Login to Me Too

Cdmath
Contributor
Contributor

J  just realized that I have also been scammed by this company. I paid with my bank card to their PayPal account. I'm trying to dispute it now. If Paypal doesn't take care of it, my bank will. So sad!

Login to Me Too

MalMeow
Contributor
Contributor
After many messages and other attempts of communication with PayPal I was notified today that I’ll be refunded my money. At first I was very doubtful of getting a refund due to the fact of the numerous amount of people in theses forums who were denied. I gathered as much evidence as I could discover about this fraudulent activity and presented it to PayPal. I spent many hours and several cuss words working on getting a refund. Hopefully this problem gets solved because not only do the customer lose money but so does PayPal when they give refunds.
Login to Me Too

debswannie
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed by them and I filed a dispute and PayPal gave me a credit within a week...Kudos to PayPal for a quick response!

Login to Me Too

Quita2
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed out of close to $300 and three Nintendos for my children for Christmas. Not only am I out the $300 I didn't get to give them our replace their presents. Hopefully PayPal will respond my money. I would think they would refund anyone scammed by these people them stop any and all payments, business, etc with any website connected to this name. I hope tippy got resolve still waiting for me
Login to Me Too

Eshin101
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal resolved my case by refunding me the amount. However, when I asked what they would do with the merchant the agent responded by saying he would look into it. After 170+ disputes regarding “Best Franchise” Paypal has yet to cut off their services with the merchant. Just an FYI. Will not be using Paypal’s platform anymore.
Login to Me Too

Bobbieoo
Y'all scam me out my money u going to be in trouble
Login to Me Too

Medja34
I got scammed as well have been in contact with my bank and pay pal sent emails to address on invoice and no one is willing to assist in getting my Refund.... any information is greatly appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Thbstmm
Contributor
Contributor
This place is a scam and it needs to stop
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.