Best Franchise Store

KellyB83
Contributor
Contributor

I seemed to have gotten scammed by this site, as well. I’ve contacted PayPal, my bank, fraud detection, and the “seller” at the email provided through my receipt. I hope everyone is able to get their full refund and they shut these scammers down!

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

SAzure
I have also been scammed by this store. I should have checked them out before I placed my order. The web site and everything seemed very well put together and legit and also had customers giving good references . I am starting my dispute now and hoping to get my money refunded. Very disappointing because it was a gaming system that was to be my sons Christmas gift.
Login to Me Too

Bbarras1204
Contributor
Contributor
I had ordered something off of Dyson and when i was charged it said it was "Best Franchise Store" after a month of being in contact with dyson and nothing happening i came here and found it out to be a fake page. I put in my case and within seconds got a refund. I guess paypal knows about this "company"
Login to Me Too

carmenmorrison
Contributor
Contributor

JAN. 4TH, 2021 -

HI ALL - PAYPAL HAS DETERMINED FRANCHISE STORE IS A SCAM AND HAS REFUNDED MY MONEY. THEY SAID ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL AND THEY WILL REVERSE THEIR DECISION IN YOUR FAVOR AND REFUND YOU MONEY.

Login to Me Too

TawnyaS
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed. I knew when I saw the email in the receipt that something was wrong.
Login to Me Too

amandanwood
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed as well from this site and am hoping to get my full refund
Login to Me Too

camaseyes
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed also did you get refunded ?

Login to Me Too

KellyB83
Contributor
Contributor
I got a refund, but it took a few weeks to “win” my dispute. I just kept messaging Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Quita2
Contributor
Contributor
I also was scammed for near $300 right before Christmas. Three Christmas presents out the door and couldn't replace them because my money outs gone as well. Hopefully PayPal will give me a refund also
Login to Me Too

gshrader
Contributor
Contributor
I too seem to have been scammed. Its sad there is really nothing to do but sit and wait. I'm extremely saddened that PayPal cannot flag these companies to help protect their customers. Its over a $200 purchase and I thought I was doing everything right... I will definitely think hard nect time about using them as a payment..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.