Best Franchise Store

KellyB83
Contributor
Contributor

I seemed to have gotten scammed by this site, as well. I’ve contacted PayPal, my bank, fraud detection, and the “seller” at the email provided through my receipt. I hope everyone is able to get their full refund and they shut these scammers down!

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Chestnum
Contributor
Contributor
Omg. I just ordered from them. Help now scared. I ve been ripped snd do has my grandson who has cerebral palsy who it was for 🥺🥲🥲🥲
Login to Me Too

AnnH73
Contributor
Contributor
I put in disputes for them and I got odd Chinese tracking numbers that didn't even work. PayPal did right by me and I got messages today that I'm getting refunded. I think nit heloed that the Best Franchise tracking numbers were fake.
Login to Me Too

MalMeow
Contributor
Contributor
I filed my dispute against Best Specialty Store ,which I’m sure is same scammers, on 12/10/20. Seven days after purchasing and still awaiting a response from PayPal. Says it’s still under review. The fake website was games clubs .biz. I sent them screenshots of the Nintendo Switch on fake Website that purchase was supposed to be made from. Screenshots of emails between myself and support @ gamesclubs .biz. Screenshots of complaint numbers filed with Federal Trade Commission and US Postal Inspector. Screenshots of fake reviews on website that were dated before the site was even issued its domain name. Screenshot from whois.com showing when domain name was issued. Screenshots of other customers from these very same forums who are also being scammed by fraudulent seller Best Specialty Store. Which I firmly believe are also Best Online Store, Best Franchise Store and many of these other fake fraudulent sellers that are victimizing PayPal’s customers. I’m sure, just as I was, that most of us trusted these scammers because they accepted PayPal and we all assumed we would be protected from things of this nature. Didn’t PaPal use to hold the money in escrow until both parties were satisfied? But after so many positive transactions without any problems the seller’s money from the buyer wouldn’t be held in escrow anymore and they would receive the funds upon initial purchase. You would think that PayPal after being notified one time about a seller being fraudulent they would put an immediate hold on all further and pending transactions with that seller until it can be investigated further. Especially when it’s a seller that has recently opened an account with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

FostersFusions
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get anything?
Login to Me Too

MGMmom
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE!!!  Full Refund from PayPal - once I updated the reason to item not received... 30 days after order.  Thank goodness!

Login to Me Too

liz-57
Contributor
Contributor

I also have been scammed by Best Franchise Store.  It is shocking that months later from when I see the first post regarding this company, Paypal is still allowing payments to this "merchant" instead of flagging them as fraudulent.  I believed the website to be legitimate (pspprogame.com) because Paypal was accepted, and when I clicked through, the Paypal payment experience was per usual.  Afterwards, I could not load the website again, however had the contact page up already, so tried the email address and phone number.  Neither worked.  I looked up the warehouse address listed in Carrollton, Texas however do not see a business called Psp Pro Game or Best Franchise Store at that location.  My first indication that there was a problem was when I received a text from Paypal saying that my payment had been sent to ???????????.  I never received a confirmation email from "Best Franchise Store".  The Paypal email receipt listed a different email address than that on the website contact page.  I have emailed that address but have no response, including no auto reply saying that my email has been received and I should hear back in a certain amount of time.  When you click though on Paypal, it shows a name written in an foreign language.  

Why had Paypal not done something about this account?  I do not see whether anyone who posted about this company ever did receive a refund through Paypal.  Has anyone?  I have filed a dispute but used Unauthorized instead of Product Not Received.  It is not allowing me to file a new dispute because one was already filed (and closed as "not unauthorized, which is true).  I have messaged Paypal to find out how to file a new dispute using the correct category.  No response yet.

Login to Me Too

Fusionchef
Contributor
Contributor
I have also had this exact same experience you just mentioned. Today, 10 Dec. the website was for a cheap Xbox one S for $168 on sale. It looked legitimate and I am so upset! After PayPal took my $178 with shipping I tried to call the contact us phone number which was not vali[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]. I tried to look at the warehouse address which was in California and could not find it on the Internet. I tried to email their customer service email and my email was returned undeliverable. I guess my next step now is to make a non-authorized dispute. So frustrating. I should have known that sounded too good it was a fraudulent scam deal but PayPal should not allow this to happen! I’m calling my bank.
Login to Me Too

HelloDolly20
New Community Member
Hello. Can you please share an update on your case? Have you received the package as pictured or were you given a refund? Thank you.
Login to Me Too

gshrader
Contributor
Contributor
I just was informed by PayPal (12/16) that they resolved this issue in my favor and I will be receiving a refund...
Login to Me Too

liz-57
Contributor
Contributor

I saw that one other person had received shipping information from the seller.  I now have also.  Unfortunately, the item is shipping from China, not from the US warehouse listed on the site.  The tracking number does not come up the China Postal Tracking website.  Since it is electronics, if I ever receive it, it is likely to be a non-US version, or not legitimate.  And I suspect I may have to pay additional fees on the shipment.  Does anyone who previously posted have an update on their experience that they can share?  I noticed postings are up to 23 today, from 20 yesterday.  Paypal is going to continue to let this seller operate apparently, until more people are scammed, and it is impossible to get any money back.  The fact that the website I ordered from no longer is accessible, that the customer support phone number and email address are invalid, and that the product is shipping from China instead of the US is not enough for them to flag this seller as fraudulent.  And the US warehouse address in Texas has no tenant listed as Best Franchise Store, or pspprogame (website was pspprogame.com).  But none of this is enough apparently for them to be shut down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.