Besla Technology Fraud

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

This company has plagiarized a handmade Christmas ornament I sell in my Etsy shop. They are clearly overseas and since it was under $20 I ordered one to see what they would actually send. Well, the website is pretty much static, no where to check orders or contact customer service. (I ordered from a FB ad after being alerted by several people) The company in the ad was called <Removed> but it is actually <Removed>

I never received anything, alerted PayPal and suddenly got tracking information that went nowhere. A few days later PayPal closed the dispute as the tracking showed delivery December 7 though I received nothing.

I'm sure PayPal doesn't care enough to look further as there is no where for me to dispute the decision, but I wanted to get the name of the phony company out there so others can be aware.

Thanks for listing if anyone reads this!

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

J88net
Contributor
Contributor

They absolutely should.  Well, I was taken by "Meeting Wonder" (Besla) for the stained glass butterflies that weren't. I ordered 3 at $19.98 a piece.  So I was taken for $63.   Well, after dickering back and forth.  At first Besla offered $10  I said uh no it is fraud I am contacting my Attorney General.  Then they offered 1/2.   I told them I am not shipping the junk back to you as the shipping is going to be $40.  The package address was from Illinois  but it turns out these Chinese companies send boxes of cheap crap to an American company and that company packs it up and sends it to you.  Anyway,  I was 2 days shy of my escalate or drop date so I finally settled for 1/2  which is $31.   So they took me for $30 and that is a good lesson.  I have received the credit and now will pull my credit cards from Paypal and I have written Facebook.  AND I will never order anything again from a Facebook sponsored ad and will no longer use Paypal as they are fully aware of this scam.   Once I found out there were dozens of complaints and they have not banned them from doing business on Paypal.  That is over the line.  I will go direct to reputible stores (American) and I will use one designated credit card for all online purchases.  

Lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

AndrewJohnson
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the Queen Bee sun catcher from this company on March 3, 2021 & after no communication on shipping tracking or receiving anything I trued to contact them with a lot of double talk. So I looked up their name on Google so I could contact directly & found all these complaints with no resolution! PayPal needs to refund my money or I will close my account & stop using them, I’m also filing a claim with my credit card company against my payment to PayPal. Andy
Login to Me Too

GBman
New Community Member
Just to add i too have been scammed by this company and wish i had researched them first. The best bit was the total lack of help from Paypal. I even cited all these remarks. What was unbelievable in my experience is that i had a response from Besla saying they will urge my item out asap. When i got Paypal involved, they suddenly produced a tracking number stating delivered and pre-dating the original response by 6 days. So somehow they went back in time and delivered. Paypal give 0 f***s and to think i recently set up a few elderly relatives with this service.
Login to Me Too

shirleyb5
Contributor
Contributor

GBman description of Besla fraud is just about identical to my story.  I tried to find out about validity of USPS tracking info Besla belatedly provided but my local postmaster ignored my letters.  I think Paypal owes a lot of us refunds for their indifference.

Login to Me Too

AndrewJohnson
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money refunded by PayPal by going to my local post office & verifying the tracking number they were using to verify delivery was actually a package addressed & delivered to a different person, not for me, so another wrinkle on their scam. The post office actually told me this happens all the time with these Chinese companies & tried to blame it in the clearing house they use here in the US. I really don’t care, they are shysters!
Login to Me Too

suebrant
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly happened to me as well..Canada Post said same..PayPal needs to deal with this company and get rid of them.
Login to Me Too

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

It's interesting that I actually DID receive my item, much later than expected. I also got a fake tracking number the minute I complained, saying it had been delivered about 10 days prior. When the item finally arrived, it had a completely different tracking number. Weird that they sent me the item they plagiarized FROM ME, but have so many other customers who received nothing and they have a huge catalog of items under all different names.  Here are the pictures from the FB ad and what I actually received. I was shocked to get anything, actually.

The photo they stole from my shopThe photo they stole from my shopThe 3D item I receivedThe 3D item I received

Login to Me Too

treacle2017
Contributor
Contributor
I've just had a message from the besla through PayPal saying, the courier is upgrading their system and they will provide a tracking number as soon as they can. I replied as the seller they should check it and if its found to have been list in transit, or delivered to wrong address, I want a refund. Let's see how they respond to that.
Login to Me Too

DGen
Contributor
Contributor

I recently saw an add on Facebook for an item I knew my daughter would absolutely love, so I purchased it from LuckyFans.  It was a figurine incense burner.  However, when it came, it didn't do what it said it would.  No smoke came out of the openings on top.  It was like it was blocked.  So I emailed them asking if they could send one that worked.  They offered to reimburse me $3.  I paid nearly $40 (I know, I need to have my head examined).  I wrote back and said no, I wanted a full reimbursement or a new one.  They answered that the warehouse was in China and it's too expensive to ship another out!  Seriously?  Who does business like that?  Then they offered to credit me $5.00.  At that point, I realized I wasn't going to win so I took the $5.00.

Today I received an email from PayPal saying that $5 was credited from Besla Technology.   If you see anything from LuckyFans or Besla Technology...RUN.  They are a sham. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.