Besla Technology Co. Limited

kathleen2639
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone done business with this company. I have no way of getting in contact with them to see the delivery date on my purchase.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Moo1970
I have made two separate transactions on 11th April for silhouette garden ornaments I have had nothing at all !!!
Login to Me Too

gsking
New Community Member
It's a scam. They send you fake tracking info to delay you for months, and then ship some cheap and forgetful small package to your house to get the REAL tracking info. When you file the dispute, they whip out the tracking info you've never seen saying it's been delivered. Bait and switch. Lesson learned... don't buy anything from nameless Chinese shills who steal photos from Etsy and other places. Do a reverse image search and find out where the image is from. Buy it from Amazon if it's cheaper. Buy it from their spam ad and you'll get a cheaper version or nothing at all
Login to Me Too

Roosenfloor
Contributor
Contributor

as mentioned in a number of replies. They dont  send you any thing and they provide Paypal with false shipping info to 'prove' they sent something to your country. Paypal dosent reimburse you because of this. Basically they are saying you are the liar.

What you can try to get your money back:

I received the tracking code that Besla used as proof from paypal and i had the local delivery service check the package. They confirmed it was delivered to a different address than mine. Unfortunately due to privacy laws they could not provide me with the address. They did however issue a statement through their chat service that states that the package with the tracking code Besla provided to paypal as proof was not delivered to my address.

You can reopen you dispuut if you have a similar proof on your end. Postalservice in most countries are considered as legitimate companies and paypal has to believe them. Also i had the postal service here check the original tracking code i received from besla. and i checked it myself on an independant trackingsite. the code didnot exist for any carrier. The tracking site they link you to is part of their bogus operation. It shows shipping that doesnt exist.

Also if you have had communication with Besla, look at the time line in your correspondance and the shipping info they provide to Paypal. In my case they were emailing me to be patient due to backlogged shipping and the statement they provided paypal showed it was 'delivered'.

You can link to this part of the paypalcommunity, trustpilot etc., there are multiple complaints here about besla, smilemouth etc.

If you have a creditcard linked to your paypal account, use chargeback through that. My creditcard company ruled that it was a legitimate claim and reimbursed me. I got my money back that way.

my lesson learned is thath i now  check every website on trustpilot first, and check for reviews in general. Also google lens the image of what you are buying to see it it has been ripped from another site.

goodluck in getting you money back.

Login to Me Too

Christinemckay
Contributor
Contributor
I made a order worth £49..but have not received any further information about my order. How can I cancel and get my money back as I paid with PayPal.???
Login to Me Too

Same here!!!

I ordered from them on June 4th! And never recieved anything. I have almost 20 mails complaining and they allways anser the same:

"Thanks for your reply. The shipping agency confirm your order is still in transit. The system has not update the latest new shipping information . We have urged them to update for us. Sorry for the inconvenience"

Then I made a reclamation via Paypal and they told  them that I have received the order, so they closed my reclamation. But then I called Paypal by phone and 5 minutes later I had a notification of the refund in my credit card. Today I have received my money back.

So go for your money cause these people are thiefs!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.