Besla Technology Co. Limited

kathleen2639
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone done business with this company. I have no way of getting in contact with them to see the delivery date on my purchase.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Carls21
New Community Member
Yes. I made a purchase through PayPal and have yet to receive any info or product. I'm hoping that they are just slow.
Login to Me Too

jonathanwren198
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product from besla  on the 17 april this year. The tracking information states that the item is in cambridge in transit in the uk. It has been there since the 15th of may. I contacted paypal to open a dispute. Paypal have denied the dispute that the item has not been recieved as besla have given them a shipping number which states it has been delivered. However my shipping information still clearly states that it is in transit in cambridge and has not been delivered. How would i go about getting my money back?

Login to Me Too

Roosenfloor
Contributor
Contributor

im afraid you will never see your money again. 

I have exactly the same experience. I asked paypal for a refund due to non delivery of item i ordered. I ordered @smile mouth, but besla is the name on the invoice. They provided paypal with 'proof' that the order has been delivered. Nevermind that the order number is completely different than the order number i received, never mind that the country of origin was China and on the tracking I received and on the sellerwebsite it still clearly states in transit delivery date unknown. When I ask paypal wht they believe the seller over the customer, they dont answer this. THey also cannot give me an expalnation for the difference in tracking code. 

Paypal stick to the 'proof' besla have shown them. Paypal are as bad as besla is. So called buyerprotection my a**.

Login to Me Too

ohgoody1

Besla 

Login to Me Too

Lucky310
I have exactly the same Problem
Login to Me Too

Call Paypal by phone. I was in the exact same situation. Even Paypal havd denied my dispute too. I called them by phone and 5 minutes later they refund me into my credit card. 5 day later I had my money back. Good luck

Login to Me Too

Temp20210302b
New Community Member

I ordered Two months ago and have never received my order. I thought since PayPal supported this sight they could be trusted but I think this isn’t true. I’m not sure I will ever get my purchase.  

Login to Me Too

depgale
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from them.  When I kept getting a run around about my order, I contacted PayPal and filed a dispute.  PayPal found in favor of the company, even though the tracking information, confirmed by USPS, showed it was sent to another address.  So, I am done with this joke of a company, including PayPal, a joke also.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Angel248
Have you received yet??? I ordered one month ago. Nothing yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.