Being scammed out of $400+ and can't contact PayPal customer service

joshua11007
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I have been trying to contact a representative for a while and cannot get to anybody for customer service. I have somebody scamming me out of $400+ over a sale I made on eBay. They originally opened a case against me on eBay and I won it. The USPS has confirmed they received the item as well. Then about a week later they opened a case with their financial institution/PayPal and its not going as well.

I have been negative $448.10 on PayPal because of it. I called and they told me to use the text chat. I tried to use the text chat and they told me all their agents are offline. They gave me their hours but as of the time of writing this it is actually within their open hours. I don't have an email address or phone number to directly call or anything. It's frustrating because I'm out such a large amount of money and I don't even have the money now seeing as I used it for groceries and bills.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.