Being **bleep** Over by "Buyer"/Paypal

KMC7
New Community Member

Hello,

So, a few weeks ago, I get a notice that Person A sent me $34. I was very confused, because I didn't sell anything to Person A. I message Person A and say, "Hi, i just got a payment from you. Did you mean to send it? Because I have no idea what this is for."

She said, "Oh, no, I didn't mean to send it to you. It was for someone else. I'm sorry."
I said, "No big deal. Let me just send you back the $34." And so I did. 

Fast forward to two days ago, I get an email from paypal saying "Person A has filed a claim against you for fraudulent charge."

So I message her again, and she plays the victim saying she didnt do it, and it wasn't her fault and she would try to cancel it. Which, she didn't.

I get on paypal and dispute said claim citing that I've already "refunded" her money (please keep in mind this was ALL her fault for not making sure she was sending money to the proper person). I thought that would be the end of it.

Today I get an email from Paypal saying the claim was closed in her favour and I will now be charged $35.29.
SHE WAS THE ONE WHO FRAUDULENTLY SENT ME MONEY.
So now I'm losing $69.29 because SHE made a mistake.

Paypal can't/wont do anything about it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.