Been scammed, trying to contact paypal... no response

FelixWilson
New Community Member

Hi all,

Last Monday i purchased a designer hoodie off an add I found on depop, 

the seller went on to show me illegitimate pictures of the hoodie that made me believe he stole the photos of the original add and sold me the fake one.

Ive opened a dispute about the item being fake and have been waiting ages for the delivery.

Ive been trying to call and talk to someone at Paypal or get put through to an agent but everything is closed.

I checked the status of the delivery yesterday and It said it had been delivered on Wednesday, however they did not leave a note.

i go on to arrange the redelivery to my house, trying to get it before the 27th the date Paypal said i have to provide a tracking number or no refund.

Royal mail call me this morning and said that the address on the package is down the road from my house and they provided no return address ( i have a return address on the dispute).

So basically i cant get the hoodie to return because they can't release if its been sent to someone down to road, I'm trying to call Paypal but cant talk to anyone, and they said i have until 27th to ship something I will never get delivered.

need some advice

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.