Been scammed and lost tracking number but got receipt but scammer has received the item

Simmixo
Contributor
Contributor
No I’m not accepting that as an answer I have been scammed ! The person I sold the phone to made someone else pay for it using there PayPal he stole my PayPal information and pretended to be me selling trainers when he never was selling trainers he just wanted someone else to pay for the phone look at the evidence I’ve sent you obaida he payed me and can confirm the parcel was delivered and that the scammer has received it ! Please email him or message him please contact him he can confirm that the parcel has been delivered and can give you tracking information I want my money back okay I’ve posted this out and the scammer has got it he scammed me and another guy look at the evidence! We have both been scammed. The scammer gave me a different address and pretended to sell trainers just so obaida would pay for the iPhone for him so now he has a free iPhone !! I want my money back I have opened a case with action fraud and going to the police I want my money back I would like all my money back this guy is lying he is a fraud and a scammer ! I’ve been selling for over 7 years and I always use PayPal this person has scammed many other people aswell his account has been blocked on depop and I never ever blocked him if I did it say unblock the person but it dosnt he is lying about everything! I sent the tracking number to him and he screen shotted it ! He has the phone I never sold trainers I never have ! He changed his insta gram names and when he payed for the phone he already had added that description! What conversation he has sent are fake ! I’ve never sold trainers to him I only sold an iPhone X I’ve sent you all the proof all the evidence I am telling the truth ! He has scammed me he has the phone ring my loca post office they know I sent an iPhone and they know he has got it ! He is lying please please give me my money back ! Because he has the phone he is a scammer ! I never blocked him ! I never posted trainers only the phone next day delivery and he screenshotted the tracking number I sent him I did post it I’m a female and did not send him trainers just the iPhone please look at all the evidence below I’m telling the truth. He has scammed other people aswell I’m not the only one . He changed his name on Instagram and he is lying about what he purchased ! Please PayPal I’m not happy with this outcome he has scammed me out of £1500 ! I brought that phone for £1000! At the time please please I’m telling the truth I just want my money back this is not fair I’ve reported this to citizens advice bureau and action fraud ! I have evidence of that too becuSe I have been scammed! Please look at all the evidence he has lied about this I have never listed trainers or had a conversation about them please . Please look our depop conversation he told me his Instagram is different it was shoezone_365 and then he changed it before he opened this dispute and then look At the Instagram convo he said and he is interested in the phone
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Simmixo 

PayPal is third party so they have to make a judgement call. It's you said, they said. If the dispute is for Unauthorized Payment or Item Not Received and you shipped to the shipping address on the payment transaction details and have tracking number showing proof of delivery to that shipping address, you can win the case, anything else is neither here, nor there. Screenshots/photos can be faked as you say so yourself. If the buyer claimed Significantly Not As Described, sellers are not protected generally, unless there is clear evidence that's considered buyer's remorse, have to accept a return and refund customer. If you get returned a brick, shoes, whatever other than phone, report buyer for abuse of buyer protection program. : (

Maybe if you can get some documentation from the postal service on the weight/size of the package and submitted that police report, on appeal by calling customer service:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter: @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Read the seller agreement program on how you are or not protected:

11. Seller Protection Programme

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Simmixo
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I know but that’s the thing I do have proof I showed them a picture of the receipt and also the person who got his money back said the scammer has got the phone that person has the tracking number and won’t help me ! He won’t even contact PayPal so I can get my £525 back . I’ve sent all the proof and evidence that scammer has the phone and the person who brought apparently trainers when he never did the scammer said trainers just so he would pay for the iPhone which was then posted to the address the scammer gave me I just want my money back ! I’ve lose £1,500 sent PayPal so much bloody proof and they do nothing going to the police and filing a report against al of them !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.