Beautifulhalo scammers

mbroderick1
New Community Member

Has anyone had issues with beautifulhalo and have paypal helped resolve the disputes and get money

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

appoplexy
Contributor
Contributor

I have raised a dispute with Beautiful Halo. Waiting to see what happens.

Login to Me Too

stine0202
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order with beautifulhalo in March of this year and never received the items. I filed a dispute with beautifulhalo directly and was told the order was still processing and that the order would be shipped within 3-5 business days. I didn’t think anything about it because this was the beginning of the COVID stuff and the items were coming from China, so I figured they would be late. Well now I’ve moved, the items are still processing according to beautifulhalo customer service, and my account doesn’t even show that I have a purchase history with them. So now obviously I’ve waited too long to file a dispute with PayPal. My issue is that this seems to be a known scamming company and there have been multiple complaints filed with PayPal. PayPal is still allowing people to buy from this company through their service for one, and it shouldn’t matter if it’s been more than 180 days right now due to COVID. PayPal is just not a user friendly service at all. The customer service is terrible and they are sneaky. This shouldn’t be surprising though given that they were started by eBay which was the originator of internet scamming and counterfeit goods when they were first developed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.