Beads.us

Shellly
New Community Member

I was just trying to pay for a $12.00 purchase at Bead.us. I paid at Paypal, then the shipping came up. I 

can get free shipping if I am willing to wait 1-2 months, and that was find. Then they added $160.00 handling fee.

I left the screen for a minute, and the shipping went to $26.00, all by itself. 

I'm realizing, at the time, that I'm getting **bleep**, and came here to Paypal, which is where I was trying to pay.

I immediately got a virus. I was told to call a number, and that it was an emergency. I just turned off the computer, and then came

back on.

Is Beads.us going to be able to take my money? I did finish the transaction, but I did log into Paypal. 

These people are dangerous, in my opinion.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Shellly,

Oh no, that's definitely a concern! I would advise changing your password right away. Did you see any unauthorized charges on your account? If so, please report them using the details here. I would also suggest having your computer checked for a virus or malware as soon as possible. Hopefully this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.