Be careful Scam Smokeless Fire pit sites - Keidson

Gedi23
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a firepit from plouting.com also known as @Keidson through here.

These are the other two site I have found today looking suspiciously similar to the Keisdon site.

Watch out for - 

koceah.com 

and

pandmei.com 

they are both using the same photos as used in - plouting.com and Keidson 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lucky3125
Contributor
Contributor

In social networks there are stores with little time selling cheap seasonal products, it is best to see the time the store has and its location, in both cases the ones you say fail

https://www.scamdoc.com/view/297460 for check de website shop

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lucky3125 

@Gedi23 

Beware of these........

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jrmclain
Contributor
Contributor

This post on another thread has a good bit of detail about the Keidson scam and how to handle it with PayPal.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Keidson-Scam/m-p/2498343/highlight/true... 

Login to Me Too

Eudoro
New Community Member
The webpage says it is 105x105x96cm. It is not. It is more like an ashtray. I am still disputing the charge. They offered 50% refund. Complete bait and switch.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.