This is the seller ZHANG <removed>

Transaction amount

$26.98 USD

Transaction ID Invoice ID

c4921486966902.1

Date reported

August 30, 2018

Your notes

Case number: PP-007-232-108-631 My name is Victor <removed> I understand PayPal has ruled in my favor Thank you for that. PayPal has sent me an email saying i need to pay for return shipping  the seller informed me they will only accepted return shipment from either DHL or UPS and it has to be shipped to China from Modesto Ca. and has to be received before September 8th so i can get a refund. So i went to UPS and asked for shipping to China and for guarantee shipping to be received in China before September 8th with a tracking number to provide the seller. They told me it will cost me $102.02 for that to happen, The Helicopter the seller sent me cost me $19.99 + $6.99 shipping Total $26.98 and they did not send me the helicopter that they advertised the Helicopter was a T REX 550 PRO DFC With a 90 % discount. The helicopter they sent me is AEROCRAFT SF 111 so it will cost me $102.02 to get my $29.98 back, this is WRONG Please HELP ME. PS please see attached photos

Cancel CaseChange case type  This is what was advertised and i ordered  they even showed a video of this Helicopter flyingThis is what was advertised and i ordered they even showed a video of this Helicopter flyingThis is what was advertised and i ordered they even showed a video of this Helicopter flying This is what they sent meThis is what they sent meThis is what they sent me

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DuaneC
New Community Member

The exact same thing happened to me. The same aircrsfts were switched. I am very disappointed  !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DuaneC

@VictorGenova

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Boardemt
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exact same problem. I am on my way to UPS now for shipping estimate but I can almost say for sure it will not be $6.00 from Tennessee. If I do not ship this item back, I forfeit my claim. PayPal please help us!!!
Login to Me Too

Boardemt
Contributor
Contributor
Contact PayPal asap. They refunded my account without having to return the garbage I was sent due to extemely high return costs.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.