Banned from using service for protecting myself against toxic sellers

Enferlain
Contributor
Contributor

To expand upon what's in the title, my account received a permanent limitation on the 5th of March for going against PayPal terms of service.

How exactly did I go against it, you ask? Simply put, I have went out of my way to protect myself in the cases where PayPal's 'purchase protection' has failed to do so. According to PayPal, I should just let myself be scammed out of money that I spend on products and services that have not been fulfilled without as much as saying one word against it. If I dare say anything against it, or actually go as far as to try and protect myself(I know, crazy right?), I am no longer wanted and valued by PayPal as a customer, and they will spare no time to tackle any of my issues, even if you have been a loyal user who hasn't done anything wrong.

If you ever try reaching out to say that this kind of business practice is simply wrong and unjust, you'll be met by either people who simply can't be even bothered to act like an informed employee, or in the better case where the person isn't rude like they'll just simply tell you that this decision is final and they don't care what you have to say or show against it.

Your only hope at this point is reaching someone higher up that can actually say something about the issue, but it's almost impossible to get there from my experiences since you're simply not treated as a customer, even if you have spent years with the service. It doesn't matter that you're in the right, since they can just make up rules to say that your right is wrong. These things should be universal but I guess no one really cares at PayPal at this point since they have monopoly over the market.

After all of this I can only say that PayPal doesn't care if they're wrong about something, if you ever try to do anything to fix it they will ban you from ever using their services again, because they don't want to deal with people who make extra work for them.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Enferlain
Contributor
Contributor

WlirqXD.png

As you can see here they're clearly not interested whether or not they're right or wrong and are just dancing around the question of whether or not they care if they made a mistake or not.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.