Banned From Pay Pal

pacofish20

my story, 

I am a brand new seller to ebay, I sold a personal product through ebay and the buyer used pay pal to purchase it. I got an email from pay pal stating i needed to create an account to get the funds from the transaction. It was then I realized i never linked my pay pal account to ebay. I then went and linked my original pay pal account to ebay. the funds were still not disbursed. After researching I found that ebay would release the funds to my pay pal account if I provided a tracking # of the product. I sent the product to the buyer and he received the product. I provided the tracking # to pay pal and they still did not disburse the funs.... after getting ebay and pay pal on the phone they thought it would be best if I created a pay pal account using my ebay email address. I did so and pay pal disbursed the funds into my account but the funds were on hold because I was a new seller. they needed additional information to make sure I was a legit seller. I provided them multiple things such as my drivers license, utility bill, tracking # etc... they asked for one thing that I could not provide them, they wanted information from my "purchaser" I do not purchase things and sale them, i simply sold one personal item thats it. Pay pal does not provide a way to explain this. so I wrote out a note explaining this in detail that I do not have a purchaser. I took a screen shot and sent it in. they then asked me why I sent the product to the buyer before i was funded the money.....using my notes again I explained that I was trying to release the funds using the tracking #. WELL, pay pal just emailed me today stating that I am banned from pay pal and that they are holding my money for 180 days!!! WTF! I have done nothing wrong. they basically said I am a fraud and there is nothing i can do about it. I can't talk to anyone. on the phone they just say you are banned and we cannot do a thing for you. this is the worst customer service I have ever seen! I am not a fraud, I am far from it. i am automatically labeled this and I do not know why! I have no idea what I answered wrong. is there any way to appeal this??? any help would be appreciated! thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.