Banned For My Entire Life

CelineJ123
Contributor
Contributor

Every day, people are getting banned on PayPal for poor reasons. People like me seem to be getting into these obstacles which has a huge impact on the way our business is ran. I’ve been banned on PayPal for life for such a silly reason which can be justified and fixed without any problem. I know people who have committed suicide because of PayPal support. I’d have to say PayPal support does nothing. I sent them a long email, and all they send back is the SAME automated response they gave me. I’m never allowed to use PayPal apparently, for the rest of my life. A LIFE TIME SENTENCE. How depressing is this? I don’t think they care at all, they just don’t. Please PayPal, PLEASE do something about this or things will only get worse.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CelineJ123

Paypal doesn't ban accounts for no reason.

What would be the point?

They want you to have and use a paypal account as that is how they make their money.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ANGRYANGRYANGRY
New Community Member
Absolutely agree. PayPal refuse to allow me to send 30 pages of evidence of THEIR ERROR. THEY RUINED MY CREDIT RATING. AND THEY STILL REFUSE TO PROVIDE A LINE OF COMMUNICATION OR AN EMAIL
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.