Bank verification letter

BlakePopandSon
New Community Member
Pay pal stopped 2 payments I had made on my credit card account in the amount of $40, and now sense pay pal did that, my credit card company out a hold on my credit card..... they are requesting a bank validation letter from pay pal before they will open my credit card back up...... NEED HELP..... pay pal is closed when you call due to corona virus
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

scrystal3120
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. Were you able to get this resolved and if so what did you do? I would really appreciate any help at all with this matter. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

naynayb69
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet. I just started getting info. Will update
Login to Me Too

Linzberry
New Community Member
Any information on how to get this letter?! I’m a cancer patient and go fund me won’t release anymore of the donations I received without this letter.....anyone?
Login to Me Too

jordanweeks
Contributor
Contributor

Credit One bank closed my account when I tried to pay the bill ($35) with PayPal (actually the routing and acct numbers, which apparently is for a Well Fargo bank account). The Bank refused the payment and reported it as a fraudulent transaction. I called Credit One, and they said I needed a "bank validation letter" to open the account again. I'm trying to resolve it with PayPal, I'll update this with progress.

Login to Me Too

Betzimarie
New Community Member
Were you able to resolve this issue and get the account validation letter?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.