Bank statement

Joffray
New Community Member

Hi, I have just created my account. In order to unlock it, I have to send a personal ID + bank statement. I do not know exactly what is the bank statement and also, I have a online banking account so I do not (never) receive bank statements. Please help or clarify.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Sammy1998
Contributor
Contributor
What I did was call PayPal and asked for the ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS and the lady on the phone took me step by step to remove the limitation. While on the phone, I submitted my most recent bank account statement (which I downloaded to my phone from my Union Bank Online Bank) and she fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Donna

Hello Joffray,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

It sounds like we are asking for a copy of your bank statement and this would be a printout of your online bank statement. You can request this from your bank and upload it to your PayPal account.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Razzzib
New Community Member
Dear Donna, Thanks for ur brief, but also I m suffering same problem. The history is I was upload a bank statement of my online bank (payoneer). Which is PayPal send me few amount of balance to my payoneer account for activate my PayPal account. But still i m temporaly block. Please help.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Sammy1998
Contributor
Contributor
What I did was call PayPal and asked for the ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS and the lady on the phone took me step by step to remove the limitation. While on the phone, I submitted my most recent bank account statement (which I downloaded to my phone from my Union Bank Online Bank) and she fixed the issue.
Login to Me Too

jiji247
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t have any bank statements and I don’t have a bank what should I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.