Bank dispute

Carl2020
Contributor
Contributor
So I filed a dispute with my bank in October to try and cancel a order with Balenciaga cause they wouldn’t answer the phone for me so my bank gives me a provisional credit and then the shoes come in the mail and I refused delivery then they take the money back out of my account on like December 16th and Balenciaga keeps telling me they can’t send my refund until the charge back is taken off on PayPal and Discover Bank tells me they can’t help and that it can take up to a month or two for paypal to be notified of the case/dispute being closed. Basically telling me you might have to wait a month or longer to get your $1,033.50. I really feel like I’m being scammed and my bank doesn’t gaf nobody is help me get my refund and everybody’s giving me the run around. I have filed a bbb dispute against y’all, my bank and Balenciaga and I haven’t heard anything bank from anybody yet.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carl2020 

As you didn't actually open a paypal dispute which probably would have been resolved much more quickly then sorry can't advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.