Bank — Contact Information Needed

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

My dispute was denied because “decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described.”

But my dispute was not about the voracity of an item. I canceled a service without using it and asked for a refund the next day. 

My bank credited me and I just messaged them with details. I need to give them a phone number for PayPal’s dispute team to discuss this.  They may already have it but I’m trying to give all the information to them.   I explained that you have one chance to dispute a charge of can’t refile or reopen the case. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

All resolved in my favor. My bank is awesome!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dell14z 

You can find their number here:

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-jose/profile/payment-processing-services/paypal-inc-1216-210387

Typically, buyer's remorse kinds of situations are not covered under PayPal purchase protection and have to be resolved with the merchant directly if they are willing to, that is.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It isn’t remorse. I’m unable to use it via iPad. They don’t tell you that upfront and I can’t use my laptop due to disability.  Thanks for the information. You continuously tell people to dispute things with their bank if PayPal denies a claim. I sent them your statement so they have proof that they can intervene. 

My bank is really helpful 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

All resolved in my favor. My bank is awesome!

Login to Me Too

ganeshaart
New Community Member

i recived  bank confirmation 2 small amount  how to tel you papal costumer Representative to verify my bank account how ?

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Start your own question thread. Hijacking another thread will not help you out. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.