Bank Account shows payment to paypal *ZADECOMMINC EB with numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] CA

JeffAtSC
New Community Member

Hello,

I hope someone can help. I have had a series of strange occurrences on my bank statement today all for weird transactions that I know nothing about other than they were made today and I DID NOT make them.
I was notified on my bank app that there was a 640.79 charge through paypal*ZADECOMMINC EB on todays date.
There is no such transaction through my paypal account and none has been posted there. Neither is there any purchase made from my Ebay account which is what I think the EB stands for.
My bank card says that they will launch an investigation. Now for some folks 640.79 may be little but for my family it is a great deal, especially in this Covid time. 
Does anyone know how this can happen, how it can be stopped and how to get my money back as quickly as possible? I also received two other emails from paypal as to there being two other transactions as to be handled through paypal. 
After looking more deeply into this I have found that all of the emails come from different email addresses. I didn't notice this at first. 
I also called a number provided to dispute this. The number showed a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] I see now how they tried to send me to get a google pay card from walmart and how it had to be done quickly while they stayed on the phone. It was important because they were going to help me get the hackers out of my computer. Normally they would not have been able to get me like this but they caught me at a weak moment literally with my pants down, I was on the commode and started receiving messages of all this money flying out the window and I called the number and they really utilized urgency and I guess I just feel dumb as what I was doing now. I hope this can help someone and someone can help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

thetylerhayes
New Community Member

Did you ever figure this out? I just noticed charges with the exact same "ZADECOMMINC" in them from back in May and have no idea what they are.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.