Banggood lied.... supplied Paypal with a collected parcels tracking number

Petzer59
Contributor
Contributor

I feel cheated and lied to. 

i bought a item from banggood on the 9 of march 2020, order number 81845040, tracking number BUFZA2030030818YQ. The courier company is Buffalo Couriers http://www.buffaloex.com/index_en.html . I contacted Buffalo and spoke to a consultant who told me only a tracking number was supplied to banggood and no parcel was received for delivery. I tried many times to contact Banggood for answers about my purchase, but got no where.

i lodged dispute with paypal and gave them my side what had happened. When i read ganggoods version, it was clear they were lying as they quoted a tracking number of a parcel i had received already. I replied asking who ever was checking on the dispute to just look at the tracking numbers and they would see the glaring error on banggoods part. But this was never picked up and my claim was denied as it was said i had received my item. Which is far from the truth. Just checking my tracking numbers would have made this clear. Feeling cheated and lied to and very disappointed in the quality of paypals investigation into my problem with banggood

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.