Baiming network technology Ltd

Julesmills
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got the address for this company please? Something was purchased (which was a scam) not turned up and they have now closed their website?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

VINYLFAN
Contributor
Contributor

Please be very careful when ordering from this company. My wife ordered a hammock swing and after a 3 month wait, a cheap looking ring arrived instead! After several email back and forth to a lady called Tanya Forbes, she suggested that we accept an 80% refund. I declined as I had paid in full and in good faith for an item which never arrived. I opened up a dispute with paypal and they ruled against me as I had not accepted the offer! So, if I walked into a car dealership and ordered and paid for a  Ford but they delivered a Peugeot, would Paypal suggest that I should have accepted the Peugeot, even though I had ordered a Ford? Of course not, but in essence, this is what Paypal are suggesting. Under the Sale of Goods act, I am entitled to a full refund. Clearly, this is a scam, but Paypal have decided to support this company instead.

Login to Me Too

andyh59
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

if you're still looking for the address, this is the one they sent me to return the 'wonderful' ring they sent in place of the extension ladder I ordered. I've decided against sending it back for the full refund as it would cost me about £10 to do so and I don't think they'll pay the refund anyway. Been totally stitched up by these fraudsters and a way must be found to stop all of them.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Tulane_Al
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a paint sprayer in May and as of today I have not received anything. I received a tracking number on July 21 indicating the item had been turned over to USPS in San Francisco. There’s where still sits. This is a scam company

Login to Me Too

Dannii96
New Community Member
bought what I thought was a "cute animal bed" for about 34$ (unsure how much that is in £) they sent me an eyeglass cleaner and are constantly running circles around me and ignoring my messages. Hopefully I win the dispute, I tried searching for the fb group but can't seem to find it
Login to Me Too

Meanz
Contributor
Contributor
Have also ordered 2sleeping teddy bags cost me nearl 60 USD opened a case with PayPal but was declined as they said it was shipped I never received these on 13th June any advice ?
Login to Me Too

Jounni
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a scam. Never buy from them. They took my money and PayPal sided with them even though I never received my item. After going back and forth for one month. Shame on Paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.