Baiming network technology Ltd

Julesmills
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got the address for this company please? Something was purchased (which was a scam) not turned up and they have now closed their website?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Shelly_peers
Contributor
Contributor
It’s happens to me as well
Login to Me Too

Madwife20
New Community Member
I ordered some hanging garden swing pods just short of 100 usd worth from the website angieopi they have not sent me tracking details and I havent received my goods yet I ordered on 8th May. Has anyone been successful in getting a refund via PayPal resolution centre? They only have a few days left to reply to PayPal message to them. I feel such an idiot getting scammed.
Login to Me Too

Big-bird27
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me too

Login to Me Too

Dolly67

My resolution got turned down after 3 months . Don't hold your breath for your money back we are not getting it !

Login to Me Too

Mcartin
I also ordered 1 x garden hammock swing in April 2020. A cheap looking ring arrived from China in July not long after I opened case with PayPal. Just heard 25th September my case has been closed in favour of the scammers! So cross with myself for falling for this and with PayPal for ruling against a customer who bought a product in good faith!
Login to Me Too

Tulane_Al
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a spray paint gun and received the same cheap ring
Login to Me Too

Dmg0228
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an item also paid for it and it never got delivered and I've been trying to reach out for them for weeks now every single week I send them an email and no response.
Login to Me Too

Esthersan
Contributor
Contributor

I

ordersd rattan chairs , I am waiting for a dispute centre to get back to me . The thing that came was a wedding band and not 4 piece rattan chairs so waiting to hear from the dispute centre 

Login to Me Too

basilbrushes

Good luck getting hold of paypal, looks like they have replaced customer service with a haphazard, ill-thought and furthermore draconic user interface which deems anyone looking for support thrown into the abyss. Maybe try this number <removed> (Paypal working capital) They will dump credit on your **bleep** but wont settle a dispute

Login to Me Too

Ang22
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 of the beds $49.96usd plus a unicorn sit and ride thing at the beginning of march. Put a dispite in with PayPal in June did not receive these items. Now I've been told they have got proof they've been delivered and as they have proof PayPal as closed the case so I'm getting nothing. Defo a scam will not be buying again from China and am not happy with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.