Baiming network technology Ltd

Julesmills
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got the address for this company please? Something was purchased (which was a scam) not turned up and they have now closed their website?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Hazel4753
Contributor
Contributor
Hi ordered and paid $39.99 for decking furniture eg chairs x2settee and coffee table . 23 rd May. Told your a scam company ? Contact me ASP. OK .
Login to Me Too

Julesmills
Contributor
Contributor
I have a fb page concerning these company's, paypal are aware because all of us have either received glass cleaner, white t shirt, cheap metal ring or nothing at all. They are all offering cheap items, if they do send something then they have a tracking no. Search Giant plush sleeping bag scam. You are welcome to join and we help people get their money back
Login to Me Too

Eksoa
Contributor
Contributor
Moi j'ai acheté une tente hamac en juin. Reçu une bague en échange à priori car peu d'infos sur la bague... Comment se faire rembourser?
Login to Me Too

andyh59
Contributor
Contributor

I also received a cheap ring instead of the item that was advertised. I opened a case with Paypal and managed to get a 50% refund. Not ideal but the best I could hope for in the end. I don't buy anything from any of these 'stores' anymore as the majority of them appear to scammers.

Login to Me Too

Raffa-girl
Contributor
Contributor

I went through the same thing including the stupid ring! I had ordered hammocks ($64), 3 months later I get a ring with a ridiculous price tag on it for $128. A million emails later, I finally got them to refund me half of what was owed to me. It would take too long to go into the details of what had transpired all this time but I'm telling myself it was a lesson learned and I will never buy a product over Instagram and Facebook again. 

Login to Me Too

zackjames20
New Community Member
I also received a stupid tin ring instead of patio furniture. When I opened a case they give a tracking number for the stupid ring so PayPal denied my case I am absolutely fuming with PayPal
Login to Me Too

xLisa63x
New Community Member

I ordered and paid for an “animal sleeping bag” from this company. 
I had an email to say it had been delivered in May.... but nothing has come.

This company is a SCAM!

I think they sent something completely different out , and added a tracking number to make it look like they sent my order.

I did receive an item (glasses cleaner) that I never ordered, around that time, but obviously it wasn’t what I ordered!

I’ve now contacted the resolution centre.

I feel like a bloody fool falling for the oldest trick in the book!

If it’s too good to be true etc etc

Login to Me Too

Julesmills
Contributor
Contributor
Your are not alone. Search fb, we have a group set up. Lot of us have had refunds. Search Giant plush sleeping bag scam, your welcome to join us, we are making PayPal aware
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.