Bafelled

RickyDuffy
Contributor
Contributor

It was I who assured my Wife that the best way to purchase online is through Paypal only,yesterday she got items that she ordered through facebook paying by Paypal,it has ended up that the Items are not what was advertised,not the right colour,not the right size {by any means} and not truly the right design.On contacting Paypal about this issue my Wife was informed that,1. they where happy she received her Item,2. that they are sorry it was not to the standerded to what she had order,3.an alternative,give away as a Gift,because the return postage she would have to cover,which is from £30.00 to £55.00,which is more than both Items are worth,quote"Considering the high shipping fee to return them all the way back to our warehouse, will it be possible to give others as a gift and we would like to refund $21  to you as a way to make up for this? It is more convenient for you to use buy other items in our website at any time."end quote.I am a long time member of Paypal and I never had any issues with them at all,I find paypal to be (for me)excellent professional in every way,but this is something new.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

micheller0914
Contributor
Contributor

Same EXACT issue I am dealing with here.  I told PayPal I REFUSE to pay for merchandise I did not order. If they ship me what I ordered from their site, then I will pay. What I received is the same as you mentioned.. wrong size and color issues.  So, technically, I DID not order this merchandise, therefore; I am assuming it would be fraud.  They originally offered me $11 credit... then it went to $19.  NO, I pad $39.00.  Refund my $$, send the right merchandise or send a shipping label for me to return.  Again, I WILL NOT pay for the crap that was sent NOR will I pay for shipping on something you sent that was wrong. @luvyle @PayPal @ ORDERPLUSINTERNATIONALLIMITED

Login to Me Too

Sickofscam
Contributor
Contributor

Did you receive your money back from PayPal. I totally got scammed by these people. Their clothing is a joke and cheap, cheap crap. It is nothing as described when you purchase and a complete ripoff.

ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED now trading as https://www.wearyard.com/ actual order quality colour.JPG67470557_10219248544034719_2351292245765783552_n.jpgWon't let me upload 3rd and worse shirt

I can't upload the two other pictures, an error keeps coming up

<>removed>DistrictGUANGDONG Province Guangzhou City <>removed>China

Login to Me Too

micheller0914
Contributor
Contributor

No, PayPal wont do a thing.  I will pay for what I have purchased but I WILL not pay for the merchandise from this company. Again, not what I ordered. They offered me a counter discount, but I refused because they sent the wrong merchandise. Not my fault. I agreed to pay if they sent what I ordered but will NOT pay for the wrong merchandise. PayPal must be in-cahoots with them and are getting a kick backs. I sent pictures an all and PayPal refused to not pay the company. Well, PayPal... I'm not paying you either for it.  Their choice to allow fraud. #PayPal @PayPal 

Login to Me Too

2Cmp2
Contributor
Contributor
I received a bag of nothing!! Bunch of plastic bags and Berrylook is RIPPING EVERYONE OFF! PayPal is doing NOTHING!! I filed a FTC complaint like PayPal asked me to do “in order to get a refund “ only to have PayPal tell me to send the “package” back to China and if they get confirmation from “Berrylook “ that the package was received, THEN PayPal will refund me!! Note to Self: PayPal is a JOKE. FAKE GUARANTEED PROTECTION. #BerrylookFraud #PaypalHelpingBerrylookFraud
Login to Me Too

micheller0914
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!  I will also file a complaint against the company AND PayPal. Because, again... I refuse to pay for the products that I didn't order. I told PayPal if they wish to pay for them, its on them to allow these companies to scam customers.  All on them. 

Login to Me Too

micheller0914
Contributor
Contributor

LOL - Sorry to laugh!  That's messed up.  I ordered a really cute white sheer beach over-up. My friend was here and we died laughing!! I was so **bleep**!  It looked like a square curtain!?  Nowhere close to what the picture showed!  What you got looks like what they use in a hair salon to keep your clothes dry!   I just dont know how they keep getting away with this crap! 

Login to Me Too

mmg11111
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue. They appear to be operating under several names. Prestarr.com is the website I ordered from (from a Facebook ad) but have <removed> as their email address on PayPal. When you attempt to email them there it comes back as undeliverable. There is NO seller information in the package such as email, business address, etc. so you can not locate the seller that way. There were no emails sent to me with my order so I could not search in my inbox for the seller's information. Eventually, I located them by looking through my Chrome history. I sent them a customer service request - no response. Eventually, I filed a complaint and they offered to refund $30.00 for $85.00 worth of merchandise. It was ill-fitting, sized wrong, and cheap fabric. One shirt would not fit over my head. One shirt's waist was above my **bleep** (and it wasn't even supposed to be an empire waist!), one was see-through so it came with an underdress that did not cover my butt. It was more like a shirt. PayPal "solved" the issue by requiring me to return it to China - - but it's a different address than what was on the package that was sent to me (a CA address). Buyer beware!!!! But, because they appear to be changing their contact info. it would be impossible for me to have found any issues with them before ordering. Oh, and BTW - - I left several 1 star reviews for these products on their site and the reviews never showed. 

Login to Me Too

mmg11111
Contributor
Contributor
Update: the cost to ship this back via ups (preferred by PayPal) is $249.00. USPS w/ Tracking (required by payPal for a refund) is $125.00. I reached back out to PayPal. Was put on hold for 70 minutes. I posted this on PayPal’s Facebook site and was warned not to post there. I responded back with a question and with more information with what was going on and I received a comment stating if I did that again I’d be banned. I asked for what and guess what - I was banned from posting on their site, my posts were removed and I was banned from reaching out to them via Facebook messenger. I was still on hold at the time and my call was abruptly disconnected. Scary and true. I tried to get back in touch with a human and it took multiple attempts. When I finally did I was told there was nothing they could do for me. Essentially, PayPal is supporting a criminal enterprise who sends merchandise out that is substandard, ill fitting, amd not as described. I believe what I probably got were mistake pieces. They know full well that I will not shop it back because of the cost and I have no recourse. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM and PayPal is complicit with this criminal enterprise.
Login to Me Too

Sickofscam
Contributor
Contributor

This is really annoying to find it has been happening for a while and looks like it will continue to happen. It has certainly made me more mindful of who and where I am ordering things from and whether I use PayPal for the transaction. It is a shame that we are not protected from overseas companies that are ripping us off. Shame on PayPal for allowing this to happen.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.