Bad company

Rhondaemineth
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a wig from an ad off facebook and paid express delivery and it is now on day 15 and no product. They keep saying its on the way. I loked on google for reviews since there was none availble on their site, and come to find out they are scamming people. They are sending costume pary wigs and not what is in the pictures. They also have hundreds of complaints thay they filed with PayPal and PayPal did nothing and is still letting this company pay with their site. I think PayPal should flag this company due to the overwhelming complaints.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Rhondaemineth,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your item yet. Please take a look at this article for instructions regarding opening a dispute. If you have not received it yet, please make sure to select Item Not Received. You would only want to select Significantly Not As Described if the item has actually been received and is not what you ordered.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.