Baby

Crwilson4366
New Community Member

Has anyone bought from vip.vcioesale.com?

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

SLLaplan3705
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, same here!!
Login to Me Too

dipsyd93
New Community Member
Exact same issue I’m having! No communication, no confirmation, no order number, I’ve been blocked from commenting on FB and now I’m just **bleep**! I should’ve known it was too good to be true!
Login to Me Too

Kcand
Contributor
Contributor
So the seller issued me a refund but it’s pending because it never debited their account. I filed my dispute as no item received. I’m hoping they give me my refund back, if not, I’m out of the money. Lesson learned. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Login to Me Too

JCR1127
Contributor
Contributor

Awwww....I just purchased on Friday from these people. Should have known. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I feel so stupid. My daughter-in-law will be so disappointed and will now have to add this stuff back on to her registries.

Login to Me Too

JCR1127
Contributor
Contributor

Now there is nothing on Face Book except a basically empty page. No posts or anything.

Login to Me Too

Kcand
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal ended up refunding me my money. The seller tried to do a fake refund and it rejected. Then today I got the email that I was being credited. Lesson learned. 

FYI, I filed my dispute as item not received. My comments were: "item not received. No tracking or confirmation email received." It was a lengthy process, but I'm happy to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

EmilyRT
Contributor
Contributor
Good! I’m glad you got it back! I was able to file my claim yesterday after they accepted it (for more than authorized). I did it under item not received also. HUGE lesson learned!
Login to Me Too

Ckv27
Contributor
Contributor
Nice! I was also able to get my refund back. Thanks to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

EmilyRT
Contributor
Contributor
I received my money back!
Login to Me Too

Amill92
New Community Member
I purchased a 4 piece set and after 4 days of no responses or confirmation Email I got the feeling it was a scam so I filed a dispute via PayPal. Waiting to hear back from the investigators. I hope I get my money back. I also was changed more than the price given!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.