BUYEE CANCELLED ORDER

michiyosan
Contributor
Contributor
I have sa cancelled transaction with buyee as my order was out of stock. I contacted their customer support and reported that money has nlt been refunded yet. They told me that they did not receive the money as the order was out of stock was asked to contact paypal instead. How can I get my money refunded?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @michiyosan 

I hope you are well and staying safe.

Please open a dispute to request for a refund. To be guided, please see below links.

I didn’t receive the item I purchased or it’s different from the description. 

How do I escalate a dispute to a claim? 

Note: You have to escalate the dispute to a claim since you have attempted to resolve the issue with your seller.

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

JohnnyUnknown
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JohnnyUnknown 

@michiyosan 

Is it still showing as pending or awaiting authorisation in your paypal account?

If so then.....

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.