BOUGHT ITEMS FROM AMIRFATHIF.GR & UALHACI.GR

DimitrisD
Contributor
Contributor

Dear All , 

I have bought items through AMIRFATHIF.COM & UALHACI.COM , the last two days and none is replying to my messages .

What you sugegest me to do as i think their sites are fraud ?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MarkoTu
Contributor
Contributor
Contact paypal and ask for a refund, I bought item too, but these websites are scammers, a guy paid with credit card and was charged 1000 dollars on wallmart transactions... They steal card codes. Also change soon as you can paypal password. I was immediatly refunded after contacting paypal
Login to Me Too

OllyB2012

Bought a couple of low cost items from them a few weeks ago, nothing arrived, so will apply for refund having seen this.... 

Purchased through paypal - why do you think the paypal password could be compromised..?  

Login to Me Too

MarkoTu
Contributor
Contributor
Because they steal credit card datas, accounts and passwords
Login to Me Too

OllyB2012

Yes, im going to change my password in any case, but wondering how a paypal account could be compromised.  I thought your personal info etc was safe when using paypal, otherwise would have just used a credit card etc.  

Login to Me Too

MarkoTu
Contributor
Contributor
Credit card data is safe with paypal, but the only thing they could steal is what you digit, so your paypal email and your password
Login to Me Too

OllyB2012

theyll have my email address and home address (for posting the items) but they would have to crack my passwords for both my email address and paypal account in order to do any damage..?  Or am i being naive. 

Login to Me Too

MarkoTu
Contributor
Contributor
If you have enabled 2 steps verification, you should be safe, because they will need your phone (fisically have it in their hands to verify) or your email account. If you don't have 2 steps enabled, they could brake your account because they will only need the password
Login to Me Too

DimitrisD
Contributor
Contributor

Dear All ,

The people are fraud ones  , as they are not replying when you ask for tracking number regarding shipping.

I believe paypal should not give access to such a fraud providers and protect the it's customers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.