BONAY.LIMITED/SIMIN

sandra40s
Contributor
Contributor

I received two watches instead of what I ordered and now this vendor wants keep  60% of my money to resolve it. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, what was the outcome or resolution for you? My deadline is fast approaching to resolve.  The funds were taken from my account immediately, but the vendor waited 30-days to send me the watches for my original purchase. I think this a tactic for them to stall for time to keep your money. This is straight fraud.

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

Metzie72
Contributor
Contributor
Same. Ordered a bike stand and received a cheap electric toothbrush. They claim it’s a shipping error and offer a 60 % refund and to keep toothbrush. Do not ship item back for “full refund” that’s the scam. You will pay for shipping, they get their product back and you never hear from them again !
Login to Me Too

Ann2813
Contributor
Contributor

After a dispute with Bonay, I offered to send cheap watch back as long as they provide postage paid envelope.

I then got a offer of discount which I refused.

I then asked PayPal for refund telling them that I did not receive what I ordered,after they checked , I have now received a refund in full.

hope this helps others to peruse these scammers and hopefully PayPal will stop them trading.

Login to Me Too

Metzie72
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks! How long did it take to receive refund from PayPal after filing dispute ?
Login to Me Too

Ann2813
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal made a refund after a couple of weeks .

hope you get a refund also

Login to Me Too

Yes I ordered a $30-00 steam cleaner with attachments and recd a $3-00 mini USB keyboard vac.
Login to Me Too

miniklopper

I ordered a bicycle stand, and receive a toothbrush.

Now the store is offline kallemall.store

Can I somehow get my money back?

Login to Me Too

Metzie72
Contributor
Contributor

They did same thing to me. Ordered a bicycle stand and received a toothbrush. Tried to get refund from them, they just kept offering me a partial refund and wanting me to keep toothbrush. I refused and offered to mail it back to them at their cost, and they refused as they said it would cost them to much money to ship ?! I filed a dispute through paypal and had a full refund with minutes 🙂

Login to Me Too

Giddens11
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! I ordered the ice maker and received a watch. They wanted me to ship it back at my expense and they would reimburse me. I do not trust them! This is clearly a scam!!
Login to Me Too

Giddens11
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered mine through Goramall
Login to Me Too

Maydenis1910
Me too January 13 20201
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.