BONAY.LIMITED/SIMIN

sandra40s
Contributor
Contributor

I received two watches instead of what I ordered and now this vendor wants keep  60% of my money to resolve it. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, what was the outcome or resolution for you? My deadline is fast approaching to resolve.  The funds were taken from my account immediately, but the vendor waited 30-days to send me the watches for my original purchase. I think this a tactic for them to stall for time to keep your money. This is straight fraud.

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

Temp20210825
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered an "Aluminum alloy standing laptop mobile lifting desk," from Kalemall. And I too got a watch some 3 months later… (and that has nothing to do with my order, I will maintain with my evidence). Will dispute the entire purchase with the credit card now. 

Login to Me Too

Julieruns
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered an ice cube maker and received a tacky watch. 

The parcel took over 2 months to arrive and in the meantime I had already put a dispute in as I wanted it for Christmas, now I can't seem to file another dispute to complain about the item received. 

I have sent 2 emails to Bonay and had no response, I have just sent a third this morning.

There must be something we can do! 

Login to Me Too

Lattells
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Party Ice Maker - Never Run Out Of Ice Again (Ice Cubes Ready in 6 Mins) on 8th January and they send an electric toothbrush!

I am past furious with the company.

I have emailed them numerous times to ask about where my order is, what is the tracking number and another to ask where my order is.

I have demanded that I get what I paid for or a full refund with interest. Some of the issues I have had with these companies is they are quick to take your money but oh so slow with the delivery of their items. Do not blame COVID as there are companies who actually deliver on time and from the other side of the world.

They are saying that they will give me 40% refund and can keep the toothbrush

YOU WILL REFUND ME 100% THE WHOLE AMOUNT AS YOU ARE THE ONES THAT DID THE WRONG THING.

IF I WANTED A BLOODY TOOTHBRUSH I WOULD HAVE ORDERD ONE. I AM TAKING THIS FURTHER. SO GIVE ME 100% OF WHAT I PAID

I ordered through Goramall and still no reply

Login to Me Too

tauntuscosmetic
New Community Member

Pay pal wants the website for the complaint. I cant find the company ad anymore. Do you have the website?

Login to Me Too

uprt1998
Contributor
Contributor

Also ordered an ice machine, received a watch. Cannot notify them by email. I guess Im **bleep**. 

Login to Me Too

glkrull
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 stand-up desks and 1 ice maker.  Received 3 watches.  Still haven't heard back from them about it.  UGH!!!

Login to Me Too

alancosworth76
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a bike stand at start of January costing $45. Last week I received a junk toothbrush. I contacted PayPal who don't seem to be doing anything to help. I contacted Bonay.limited aswell but no reply.
Login to Me Too

hump87
New Community Member

i ordered this ice maker a few months ago and haven't recieved it or heard anything on it. i just now found where i ordered it on Nov. 27, 2020. Transaction ID: 5UK51676112991600Y. Paid $22.99.

Login to Me Too

AlanaTheis
Contributor
Contributor
They are awful and their business should be shut down. I got 2 watches instead of ice makers.
Login to Me Too

Bupleger
New Community Member

I had same issue, ordered Ice Machine and received a watch.  Paypal was very good at refunding the money ASAP.  Mae sure if this happens to you you file a complaint and ask for your money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.