cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BONAY.LIMITED/SIMIN

sandra40s
New Community Member

BONAY.LIMITED/SIMIN

I received two watches instead of what I ordered and now this vendor wants keep  60% of my money to resolve it. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, what was the outcome or resolution for you? My deadline is fast approaching to resolve.  The funds were taken from my account immediately, but the vendor waited 30-days to send me the watches for my original purchase. I think this a tactic for them to stall for time to keep your money. This is straight fraud.

18 REPLIES 18
Msladyjj50
New Community Member

Re: BONAY.LIMITED/SIMIN

I received a watch as well and not the ice maker.
Alexandra113
Contributor

I ordered Christmas music lamp got a watch delivered on day tracking no said it was the lamp
dwilkrn
Contributor

I ordered an icemaker, think I got scammed, I received nothing but they took my money through Paypal.  What can I do?

KellyHar
Contributor

The same thing has happened to me. I'm currently in the middle of a dispute as well. First Bonay offered $10 back (item original cost was just under $30) now they have said, if I ship back the item to them, they will issue a full refund. Ship it all the way back to China when they didn't even send me what I ordered in the first place (at my cost-cheapest I can find is $30-40). I believe Paypal is supporting a fraudulent company. The company takes your money, and ships out random items instead. Typically it appears to be either a cheap watch, or an electric toothbrush. Still deciding my next course of action. 

nadhifu
Contributor

I just received a watch. I ordered the collapsible shelf Feb 5. Today I was wondering what is this, no identification but a Lee address. At what point is Paypal complicit in these scams. If someone is receiving this many complaints and not shutdown completely you're aiding them. I experienced one other product instead of a projector a usb disco bulb. They said send it back to China and we'll refund. The cost of shipment and effort wasn't worth the 30 dollar lost, net lost 25 I guess the bulb is probably worth 5.00. This order was promoted on IG, I investigated and thought this was a US company and still got played. If it ain't coming from Amazon I'm not **bleep**ing with it. So just like the Sam Shop experience I will just chalk it to lesson learned.
Greg1000
Contributor

Hi, the same thing has just happened to me as well. I ordered an ice machine and received an electric toothbrush. What can we do to get a refund from the company or paypal?

Bllingaaaa

Mee to i ordered ice machine i become a toothbrush electronic whith battery Bonay/limited
gia_66
New Community Member

I'm done with PayPal.  How do they allow this fraudulent company to steal from PayPal customers after so many complaints?  

tomahack
Contributor

Ordered a bike stand and received an electric toothbrush. Paypal obviously support a fraudulent cie. I will avoid Paypal at all cost in the future.