BONAY.LIMITED/SIMIN

sandra40s
Contributor
Contributor

I received two watches instead of what I ordered and now this vendor wants keep  60% of my money to resolve it. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, what was the outcome or resolution for you? My deadline is fast approaching to resolve.  The funds were taken from my account immediately, but the vendor waited 30-days to send me the watches for my original purchase. I think this a tactic for them to stall for time to keep your money. This is straight fraud.

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

Msladyjj50
New Community Member
I received a watch as well and not the ice maker.
Login to Me Too

Alexandra113
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Christmas music lamp got a watch delivered on day tracking no said it was the lamp
Login to Me Too

dwilkrn
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an icemaker, think I got scammed, I received nothing but they took my money through Paypal.  What can I do?

Login to Me Too

KellyHar
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing has happened to me. I'm currently in the middle of a dispute as well. First Bonay offered $10 back (item original cost was just under $30) now they have said, if I ship back the item to them, they will issue a full refund. Ship it all the way back to China when they didn't even send me what I ordered in the first place (at my cost-cheapest I can find is $30-40). I believe Paypal is supporting a fraudulent company. The company takes your money, and ships out random items instead. Typically it appears to be either a cheap watch, or an electric toothbrush. Still deciding my next course of action. 

Login to Me Too

nadhifu
Contributor
Contributor
I just received a watch. I ordered the collapsible shelf Feb 5. Today I was wondering what is this, no identification but a Lee address. At what point is Paypal complicit in these scams. If someone is receiving this many complaints and not shutdown completely you're aiding them. I experienced one other product instead of a projector a usb disco bulb. They said send it back to China and we'll refund. The cost of shipment and effort wasn't worth the 30 dollar lost, net lost 25 I guess the bulb is probably worth 5.00. This order was promoted on IG, I investigated and thought this was a US company and still got played. If it ain't coming from Amazon I'm not **bleep**ing with it. So just like the Sam Shop experience I will just chalk it to lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

Psychnurse49
New Community Member
I also ordered two collapsible shelves and got two watches. Chalk it up to experience. I’ll just quit ordering anything through PayPal b/c getting your money back is a joke.
Login to Me Too

NotHappyJan21

The problem for me was that there was no indication when I was placing my orders, that I was dealing with Bonay. That information only came to light when the "receipt" arrived.
I ordered a 3D laser engraving machine from GUANGCAI SONG . They immediately withdrew $51 AUS from my account via PayPal. That was Nov 16 2020. I paid for expedited shipping because I wanted to use this as a tool to personalise a number of Christmas Gifts, as well as for future uses.

2Weeks after it was due to arrive, even with tracking, what arrived was a thin package with a pack of white bin bags and a note stating that I had qualified for a great special gift (Bin Bags???) and that my order would arrive shortly.  3 weeks later and after a rethink about Christmas nothing had arrived and after emails now coming from Bonay I was offered a 40% refund. The next email was to inform me that if I wanted a full refund I would need to return the bin bags and with tracking and confirmation they would process a refund including postage. Nah!

I had an opportunity mid-December to order an Aluminum alloy standing laptop desk mobile lifting desk throughout the order process there was no mention of BONAY.LIMITED, As far as I knew I was dealing with a completely different company once I had paid, via PayPal, $49 AUS, I received a confirmation that my order had been received and payment had been made to BONAY. A week later the tracking informed me that my order had been processed, picked up and was waiting at the port (The same info as I'd received for the other item). 

This time I telephoned. The person I spoke to apologised for the delay. I asked them to assure me that I was going to see this desk. The response was Yes!  What arrived on the due date was another tiny parcel, this time a battery-operated 'sonic' toothbrush. On the blower again and the same offer of a small refund then turned into the only way I'd get a refund would be once I had returned the toothbrush. The cost of return postage, with tracking, is a minimum of $40 AUS.

Needless to say, 8 months later I have not received a refund for either item. Still stuck with rubbish bags and a useless toothbrush. In both cases, they drew out the process until it was too late to raise a ticket with PayPal. In neither case was I supposed to be dealing with this clearing-house. That information was withheld until after the fact. 

Login to Me Too

Greg1000
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the same thing has just happened to me as well. I ordered an ice machine and received an electric toothbrush. What can we do to get a refund from the company or paypal?

Login to Me Too

Bllingaaaa
Contributor
Contributor
Mee to i ordered ice machine i become a toothbrush electronic whith battery Bonay/limited
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.