Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BFE Corporation is a SCAM

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

BFE Corporation is a SCAM

I orderered Lysol spray disinfectant from an online website Lysolty shop IT'S A SCAM I received a bogus tracking number and PayPal paid them only to receive my p"package" today which instead of my 6 cans of Lysol spray was a small toy the size of a quarter. I see other post that this has happened to many people and Pay Pal appears to be doing NOTHING to stop this
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: BFE Corporation is a SCAM

@Macarlu7 

If your dispute is still open then CHANGE it for 'not as described'.

If its closed then...............

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered an EGO pole saw for $80, and received a trinket holder worth maybe 59 cents?

Filed a complaint but doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. They should be banned from PayPal.

Will make sure orders from now on are from a reputable company.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Macarlu7 

If your dispute is still open then CHANGE it for 'not as described'.

If its closed then...............

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am having the exact same issue. 
I have opened up a complaint twitch PayPal today. I hope there is a resolution.