BEYOND FURIOUS ALSO!!!!

MLou2
New Community Member

I'm SO FURIOUS with PayPal's handling of three (3) claims for items I paid for but did not receive as ordered OR did not receive AT ALL!! I highly recommend NOT using them for anything purchased outside this (USA) country!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

trinnni
Contributor
Contributor

I not only had Paypal side with an obvious fake seller and force me to pay to return the wrong item (cheap piece of plastic) which will cost me as much as the refund I would get. I've seen so many people have the same issues on forums, especially from China atm. I didn't even mind it turning up over twice the time the said it would but when it turned out to be nothing like what I'd ordered they then sent me over 25 emails trying to bargain with me offering to give me various amounts of refund and letting me keep an unwanted dodgy phone stand. Paypal decided I should have to pay for the return of the item and this seller gets to keep doing this dodgy stuff. I'm going to cancel my Paypal account if they don't rectify it!

Login to Me Too

fernando3398
New Community Member

It is crazy that the buyer has to do all the leg work. Pay Pal has a history of everything purchased by their clients. How can they just accept whatever the seller says and go with it. I could understand if a client had multiple disputes and was a troubled account. I have been with them from 2010 and had 2 issues. And on both issues they cited with the sellers. Even after multiple emails photos and etc. all kinds of evidence showing that I was not in the wrong.

I still had to pay for items either broken or not delivered as promised. How can a seller give a tracking number stated it was deliver when I am telling them it was not the Item purchased. I didn't even get a chance to fight they just said we have tracking number you lose. Maybe a call to Channel investigate will get me some answers. **bleep** OFF!!!!!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

trinnni
Contributor
Contributor
Channel seven and nine in Australia love to hear about businesses not doing their job and people getting ripped off. Perhaps there’s a Facebook group? Or one to get started?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.