BEWARE OF PAYPAL

patsysbliss
Contributor
Contributor

I am closing my paypal acct.  I made a purchase which was glass and it arrived damaged, couldn't send back to seller as Post Office wouldn't accept glass. Lodged complaint with paypal and they found in sellers favour.  Which was unbelievable.  I had sent photos of the item to seller showing the crack on the glass.   Seller wanted me to send it back, and as I say Post Office wouldn't take it, as I rang them.  I am a pensioner and shielding and fairly new to this area as well.  I have been a Paypal member for 14 years and spent a lot of my pension over the years on Ebay, thus paying with Paypal.  But this has finished me with Paypal.  There is one Ebay transaction to go through, then I will close down the Paypal method of payment.  Simple, they don't need my business.  What is really irksome is I rang paypal last week and spoke with a helpful lady, who said "don't worry we will be refunding your payment".  Well that didn't happen.   So bye bye Paypal, you're a terrible company.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.