BANCUN DECOR

zeusnic
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone else purchased from bancun decor? It was supposed to be a Christmas ornament. I have been charged but received nothing. 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Lindagal
Contributor
Contributor
Update: received my refund from PayPal today! Yay! Took longer than I expected but I got it!
Login to Me Too

cinshan
Contributor
Contributor
I too bought the ornaments on December 7th. I have yet to receive them. I’m hoping it will be within the week if you received yours. 🤞🏻
Login to Me Too

LArmfield
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Face shield masks in early December. PayPal sent them my money, but I never received the products. I escalated to PayPal, but they were no help at all. I need a phone number for Bancun. This has been a horrible experience!!
Login to Me Too

LArmfield
Contributor
Contributor
There seems to be a great many people who have ordered from Bancun, been charged via PayPal, but never received their order. I have waited more than two months for my order and received no help from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

bellmama
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered leather patches on Dec 31, 2020. I have yet to receive them or a response to my email for an update. I have opened a dispute through PayPal since we aren't able to contact Bancun/Kevinporter directly. This is not a good look at all and I am very disappointed!
Login to Me Too

Meekn
Contributor
Contributor
Took weeks to get ornaments from China. Plastic junk. One damaged. Finally offered a refund but not worth the money to pay to ship back for the damaged one.
Login to Me Too

Randykremers
I ordered my product gir clear Shield mask on December 15th they told me they would send me email on shipping and tracking never received anything to this day February 15th still have not received anything send two emails to company and receive no response
Login to Me Too

1million
Contributor
Contributor
I received my item and returned it after speaking with someone but never received my refund......filed with PayPal received my refund which pay pay just took back!!!!! So ticked off.....
Login to Me Too

dg5540
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order on December 26, 2020. Did not receive my ornament. I need a refund!
Login to Me Too

DDeee89
New Community Member
I ordered a mask from the company, after several complaints to Paypal the item was sent. Pieces were missing, false advertisement....I was robbed!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.