BANCUN DECOR

zeusnic
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone else purchased from bancun decor? It was supposed to be a Christmas ornament. I have been charged but received nothing. 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Emincey54
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I Placed an order with the on December 5th 2020. I have not received the item that I paid for through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

nickless56
Contributor
Contributor

I have started a claim through the Paypal Resolution Center.

Login to Me Too

Juliet2021
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute and was just DENIED! I’m so **bleep**. I ordered in November and never given a tracking number never received chair covers. PayPal says denied based on tracking shows it was delivered. NEVER DELIVERED and Bancun would never answer my email enquires.
Login to Me Too

Emincey54
Contributor
Contributor
One would think that with as many complaints about not receiving items purchased from Bancun that PayPal would do a thorough investigation on Bancun themselves. Obviously that site is a scam. If not we would all have received our merchandise that we paid for.
Login to Me Too

DC5268
Totally agree.
Login to Me Too

BelindaC22

That is awful!  It has been @ two weeks. Has anything else happened?  I am concerned too as I did not get a tracking number and I see now that Bancun can just say it was delivered when it was not.  I am disappointed in PayPal!

Login to Me Too

gggaaawww
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS VENDOR! YOUR ORDER WILL BE LATE. PAYPAL WILL REJECT YOUR CLAIM EVERY TIME.

Login to Me Too

Emily123456
Contributor
Contributor
I also placed an order in November. I attempted to contact the company several times with no response. I even tried to cancel the order before it shipped..as it took 1 month to even ship. I filed a claim with Paypal. I want my money back!!
Login to Me Too

Jax74
New Community Member

I cancelled my order within 10 minutes of ordering and have heard nothing from them. I am certain we got scammed. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.