BANCUN DECOR

zeusnic
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone else purchased from bancun decor? It was supposed to be a Christmas ornament. I have been charged but received nothing. 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

bellmama
Contributor
Contributor
I also had issues with not receiving my items from Bancun Decor. I originally ordered on 12/31/2020 and still haven't received my order. I opened a dispute with PayPal and then upgraded the dispute to a claim. I called Customer service and the rep was very helpful. It has been a process but I am happy to say that as of today I won my claim and will receive my refund.
Login to Me Too

Tamkthi
New Community Member
Silver linings ornament Ordered 4 on Dec 14,2020. I never received the ornaments, but they sure took my money!!!
Login to Me Too

Chamborde
Contributor
Contributor

I also submitted an order.........fortunately mine was only 19.99. Guess I will join the others! How disappointing!

Login to Me Too

msmith7164
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I Placed an order with the on December 5th 2020. I have not received the item that I paid for through PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Kieransmom
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my order either ordered well over a month ago and have had zero contact with the seller.
Login to Me Too

Me2968
Contributor
Contributor
I got my ornament today!!
Login to Me Too

Chamborde
Contributor
Contributor

I'm so happy you received your ornament............it gives me hope!!!!

Login to Me Too

Lindagal
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Ordered in early December (Christmas ornaments). Reached out to seller twice - was assured they were shipped, in transit. Gave a tracking number which is useless - tracking in China. I opened a dispute with PayPal - sent them copies of all my communication with seller. Still waiting for resolution - PayPal has moved the date forward. Lesson learned, buyer beware - don’t order anything through social media! I think PayPal should stop working with this seller -I would never have purchased if it didn’t have a Paypal option for payment. Still hoping for a refund - if not, I might next pursue it with my credit card company.
Login to Me Too

Chamborde
Contributor
Contributor

I'm happy to share that I just received my ornaments today. I contacted them attaching all information regarding the sale. They responded and said it was in transit as well. There may be hope that it will arrive. Good luck!!! Actually, yesterday as it is past midnight (1/20/21)

Login to Me Too

snbrnzoolk
Contributor
Contributor
I also received a charge to this company that I did order something from them on January 6 and have not received any information since then today is now January 22. I’ve sent them an email three times and no response. I think this company is illegitimate and should be taken off of Facebook and websites it goes under the name: worltreeo Going to be contacting PayPal now because I am not happy with this and also going to report them to Facebook
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.